The Jeddah municipality and its sub-municipalities sealed 227 commercial facilities including shops and business offices after founding the violations for anti-coronavirus measures health protocols.
The inspection teams made a total of 4,397 inspection tours of, malls, shops, offices, commercial centers, and facilities, led by the municipality officers to ensure implementation to coronavirus precautionary measures.
The authorities found 341 violations and after taking action agains the violaters, 227 shops and facilities were shut down during the tours.
The tours and raids covered commercial centers, shops, malls, cafes, and restaurants to ensure the suspension of all indoor services and the closure of cinemas, indoor entertainment centers, independent and indoor playgrounds and game centers, as well as gyms and event rooms.
The authorities and the municipality has stressed people to abide by the precautionary measures and report breaches and the violaters through the 940 call center number or the Balady app.
- Covid-19 | 20,000 Raids On Shops, Malls To Monitor Measures Against Coronavirus
- Shopping Malls Re-open as Curfew Lifted In Saudi Arab Partially
- Dead Calf Slaughtered In Al Baha Putting People’s Health At Risk
- Check Fines, Penalties On Curfew Violations And Corona Cases In The Kingdom
- Umrah Pilgrims Reach The Kingdom After A Long Break Of 7 Months