To change mobile number in Absher, you can do it by using Absher’s web portal. And, if you want to change mobile number in Absher without login, you can do it by visiting nearest Absher machine as well as through the portal .
There can be 5 possible reasons that you want to change mobile number in Absher
- To update mobile number while having the previous registered sim.
- You want to change lost mobile number
- You forgot Absher mobile number and want to replace it with the new one.
- You want to change mobile number in Absher without login
- Registering on Absher with a new mobile number.
The Post Covers
How To Change Mobile Number In Absher
You can change mobile number in Absher with the help of Absher web portal. You can also use the portal to update mobile number.
Almost every resident living in Saudi Arabia has an Absher account. But if for some reason, you couldn’t register with the portal then make an account first. How To Register On Absher Portal.
To change mobile number in absher, you can do the following procedure,
- Visit Absher Web portal Absher.sa
- On the login page, Click on ‘Change Mobile Number‘
- Click on ‘Next‘ in Change Mobile Number Service.
- Enter Absher ID and password and click on ‘Next’
- In ‘Question’ Field, select ‘Passport Number‘
- In ‘Answer’, write passport number
- Enter ‘New Mobile Number’ and click on Next
- Enter verification code received on New Mobile number and click on ‘Confirm‘
On the next screen, you will see a message, “Your account information has been successfully updated with the new mobile number”
How To Update Mobile Number In Absher
Let’s say you already have a registered phone number but want to update mobile number in absher. In that case,
- Login to your Absher account through online portal
- Click on 3 vertical dots and select ‘Update User Information’.
- Now Click on “Change Mobile Number”
- In “Change Mobile Number Service” Click on “Next”
- Enter ‘Verification Code’ received on registered mobile number.
- Now enter the ‘New Mobile Number’ and click on ‘Next’
- Enter the OTP sent to the new mobile number and click on ‘Confirm’
- If everything goes fine without any error, the next screen shows a message, “Your account information has been successfully updated.”
Confirm The Changes
Now let’s confirm the changes by logging into your Absher account. If the system sends you the OTP on your new mobile number. It means that the changes took place correctly.
How To Change Mobile Number in Absher Without Login
You can use Absher machine If you want to change mobile number in Absher without login. For mobile number change through Absher machine you need a valid iqama number and a new sim registered under your name .
To change mobile number in Absher without login, visit the nearest Absher machine in your area. On the machine’ screen, select the language as English or, Arabic as per your choice and do the following procedure,
- Click on ‘Change Mobile Number’
- Enter iqama number and click on ‘Yes’
- Enter new mobile number starting with 05 and click on ‘Yes’
- Place Right index finger on the reader to verify identity
- Now place left index finger on the sensor
- Enter OTP and click on ‘yes’
The next screen will show a message ” Your mobile number updated successfully.” that means you have changed mobile number in Absher without login successfully.
How To Verify Mobile Number In Absher Online
You can verify mobile number in Absher Online by 2 methods;
- Login to Absher to receive verification code on new registered mobile number
- Check SMS received from Absher
To verify mobile number in Absher through Absher web portal,
- Visit Absher Web Portal or open Absher App
- Enter your username and password.
- Absher will send an OTP on your new registered mobile number.
- If you receive the OTP then it means that the phone number is updated/changed successfully in Absher and, you have completed the procedure successfully.
Check SMS Received From Absher
As soon as the procedure for Absher mobile number change completes, an SMS arrives from absher stating, ” Your mobile number has been changed in Absher and the new mobile number is 05XXXXXXX”