Are you planning to bring your family to Saudi Arab. But you have no idea how to apply for a family visa? Well, we can help you. MOI Absher is the portal to book a family visa (Istiqdam) appointment. You can use either the Absher web or Absher App to schedule an appointment. Anyhow, we are using the Absher web for illustration.
The Post Covers
Book Absher Family Visa Appointment.
- Open the Absher website and Log in.
- Once Logged in successfully, type ‘Appointment’ in Search Bar and,
- Select ‘Book an Appointment (Expatriate Affairs.)’ It will lead you to the Istiqdam appointments page.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed to Service’ in the Istiqdam appointments page.
- On the next page, click on ‘Book New Appointment.’
- Click on the second option for a permanent family visa (istiqdam).
- In the next step, choose the Branch by clicking on ‘Select’ under the ‘Actions’ tab.
- After selecting the branch, now choose the date and time slot. We are comfortable on Monday at 10 AM, so we are deciding that time and date.
- The next page will show you the required documents for the family visa procedure. Istiqdam office asks about the papers. So make sure you are going to the office with all the necessary documents. Anyhow, recheck your details and for booking confirmation, click on ‘Confirm Appointment Details.’
- The next screen shows the ticket. Upon successful booking, print it. You might need to show the voucher in the istiqdam office.
We have something more for you. If you are ready to move your family from UK. And need a company that could help in removing your house, furniture, piano, or office items. then Bradford Removals may prove a handy service for the job.
The following are the required documents for a family visa.
- Fill out the application form.
- Copy of the marriage certificate.
- A letter from the sponsor (Kafeel). It must indicate the monthly income and sponsor approval. Also, attest it from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama and original
- Copy of the educational qualification (bring the original).
- Copy of birth certificates for children in case of requesting their visa also.
- Passports copies of the family members you want to bring in Saudi Arab.
- The Department can ask a few questions. Besides, they may ask for a few more documents. So be fully prepared before visiting the office.
We are providing a detailed article on the required documents for a family visa. We are also sharing a real incident. The person took fake documents to the office. But, was he successful in getting a family visa.? you may like to know that.
- Cancel Final Exit Visa For Dependents In Saudi Arabia In 2021 | Latest
- How To Extend Family Visit Visa In Saudi Arabia | 2021
- How To Get The Birth Certificate For Newborn From Ahwal Al Madni
- Get New Born Baby Iqama In 2021 | Forms Included |Latest Procedure
- Apply Family Visit Visa Online in Saudi Arabia 2021 | Latest Method