To change mobile number in Absher, you can do it by using Absher’s web portal. In addition to that, you can also update your mobile number through the portal as well as by visiting the nearest Absher machine
There can be 5 possible reasons that you want to change mobile number in Absher
- To update mobile number while having the previously registered sim.
- Absher mobile number lost and you want to change it.
- You forgot Absher mobile number and want to replace it with the new one.
- You want to change mobile number in Absher without login
- For Absher registration with a new mobile number.
The Post Covers
How To Change Mobile Number In Absher
For absher mobile number change, you need to register on the Absher’s online web portal.
Almost every resident living in Saudi Arabia creates an Absher account. But if for some reason, you couldn’t register with the portal then make an account first.
Once you get registered on the Absher platform, you can now change mobile number in absher, by doing the following procedure,
- Visit Absher Web portal Absher.sa
- On the login page, click on ‘Change Mobile Number‘
- Click on ‘Next‘ in Change Mobile Number Service.
- Enter Absher ID and password and click on ‘Next’
- In ‘Question’ Field, select ‘Passport Number‘
- In ‘Answer‘, write passport number
- Enter ‘New Mobile Number’ and click on Next
- Enter the verification code received on the New Mobile number and click on ‘Confirm‘
On the next screen, you will see a message, “Your account information has been successfully updated with the new mobile number”
Absher Phone Number Change Through Self-Service Absher Machines
Usually, Absher self-service kiosk machines are used in case you forgot or lost the mobile number that is registered in Absher.
So, to change mobile number in Absher without login, visit the nearest Absher self-service kiosk machine in your area. On the machine’s screen, select the language as English or, Arabic as per your choice and do the following procedure,
- Click on ‘Update Mobile‘
- Enter the iqama number and click on ‘Next’
- Now click on ‘Continue‘
- Place right/left index finger on the reader to verify your identity
- Enter your new mobile number in the following format; 05XXXXXXXX
- Enter the OTP received on the new sim
The next screen will show a message ” Your mobile number updated successfully.” which means you have changed your mobile number in Absher without login.
Change the number By Visiting Jawazat & The civil Affairs – Ahwal Madani offices
You can visit Jawazat office for absher number change besides updating the mobile number in Absher from the self-service activation machines or through your absher account.
How To Update Mobile Number In Absher
Let’s say you already have a registered phone number but, for some reason, you want to update mobile number in absher. In that case, the procedure is as follows,
- Login to your Absher account through the online portal
- Click on 3 vertical dots and select ‘Update User Information.
- Now Click on “Change Mobile Number“
- In “Change Mobile Number Service” Click on “Next”
- Enter ‘Verification Code’ received on the registered mobile number.
- Now enter the ‘New Mobile Number’ and click on ‘Next’
- Enter the OTP sent to the new mobile number and click on ‘Confirm‘
- If everything goes fine, the next screen says, “Your account information has been successfully updated.”
Confirm The Changes
Now let’s confirm the changes by logging into your Absher account if the system sends you the OTP on your new mobile number. It means that the changes took place correctly.
Updating Phone Number Through ATM Machines.
It is not possible to update the mobile number in Absher or change it through the ATM machines. But it can only be updated through the Absher Kiosks.
Also, it is not possible to update the mobile number through the banks, but through the Jawazat offices as explained above.
How To Verify Mobile Number In Absher Online
You can verify mobile number in Absher Online by 2 methods;
- Login to your Absher account to receive a verification code on the newly registered mobile number
- Check SMS received from Absher
To verify the mobile number in Absher by login to the Absher web portal,
- Visit Absher Web Portal or open Absher App
- Enter your username and password.
- Absher will send an OTP to your new registered mobile number.
- If you receive the OTP, it means that the phone number is updated/changed successfully in Absher and you have completed the procedure successfully.
Check SMS Received On New Sim
As soon as the procedure for Absher mobile number change completes, an SMS arrives from Absher stating, ” Your mobile number has been changed in Absher and the new mobile number is 05XXXXXXX”
Adding A Mobile Number In Absher
The Absher accepts only one mobile number at a time. If you want to add another mobile number in absher, then you need to remove the previous number first. Therefore, in other words, you can only update you mobile number but, can’t add the second phone number in absher.
- How To Update Iqama Online In NCB Al-Ahli And Quickpay
- How To Register Qiwa Account In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA
- Check Iqama Expiry Without Absher – Wazarat Amal Iqama Expiry Date
- How To Check National Address In Saudi Arabia – National Address Print
- How To Pay Iqama Renewal Fees Online In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA