Saudi Arabia’s General Directorate of Passports, Jawazat, has issued new rules related to huroob. The rules have provided new ways to remove huroob from your Iqama and also overcome some potential flaws in the previous rules.
So, now you can cancel huroob even your iqama has expired in the following ways:
New Rules For Kafeel
If you run away from your employer without any information, he can file a huroob against you since. According to the new rules, since the kafeel doesn’t know where you’re working, he will not bear any consequences.
- Your data will be de-linked from the employer as soon as the huroob is filed.
- In the ministry’s system, you will be marked absent unless you take any action.
- The current kafeel can not remove the huroob because he has no link with you anymore.
- The new kafeel will pay the outstanding amount of fees or fines on the employee.
Cancel Huroob Through Iqama Transfer
Before starting the procedure to cancel huroob, you must check huroob status.
Once you fine that the the huroob is filed, then you will have 60 days to find a new, trusted kafeel and transfer your iqama. According to the new rules for huroob, once the iqama is transferred, you can remove the huroob without any involvement from the previous kafeel. Here’s how you can do this:
- Through Qiwa, the new kafeel/employer will send an iqama transfer request.
- The Ministry will check and approve the request.
- Upon approval, you will have 15 days to complete the transfer request
- If the transfer procedure doesn’t completes within 2 weeks, the status will remain absent (Huroob)
Get Khurooj Nihai During Huroob
The new rules have also allowed expats to get a final exit VISA(Khurooj Nihai) during huroob period under the following:
- The final exit VISA should be applied for within 60 days of the setting of huroob
- After leaving on this condition, you can come back to KSA anytime on a new VISA. There will be no huroob ban.
What If You Don’t Counter The Huroob?
On the contrary, if you do not get a Khurooj Nihai or transfer your iqama to a new Kafeel within 60 days of setting the huroob, the Ministry of Labor will deport you from Saudi Arabia.
- Present yourself to the detention center.
- You will be put under detention and dispatched to your home country shortly after.
- You will be banned from entering Saudi Arabia on VISA for a period of 5 years.
Recommended Read: How to pay huroob removal fee
Get Huroob Cancelled By The Court
The Jawazat new updates about huroob have also applied strictness against fraud employers who try to save the end-of-service benefits by terminating their employees.
Sometimes the employers put their employees on huroob just before a few days before their iqama expiry date. And the reason is simple,
Generally, if an employer files a huroob against you, it means that you have been terminated from work for being absent for a certain period and the employer won’t pay the end-of-service benefits.
In such cases, you can file a case of malafied intention against the employer and prove your innocence to the court.
If you are successful in proving the kafeel’s malafied intention, the court will grant you all the due benefits. And also you can transfer to a new employer of your choice.
- Huroob Check – Verify Your Iqama Status | MyKSA
- 8 Situations The Expat Worker Can Transfer To Another Sponsor Without Any Condition
- How to Issue Final Exit Visa After Iqama Expiry
- How To Transfer Employees Through Qiwa In KSA | Updated | MyKSA
- Cancel Final Exit Visa For Dependents In Saudi Arabia In 2021 | Latest