To change mobile number in Absher account, you have two options, online and offline. In the first method, you can update mobile number by visiting the Absher portal using the app or PC. While in the 2nd procedure, you may visit an Absher machine and do the process.
The Post Covers
Method-1 Update Mobile Number In Absher Online
In this online method, you can use the Absher portal or the app and change the mobile number. Almost every resident living in Saudi Arabia has an Absher account. But if for some reason, you couldn’t register with the portal then make an account first. You can find the procedure to register and activate the account in the link below.
In addition to that, this method works only when you possess the registered sim with Absher. And, you want to change the mobile number for any reason. For example, you are using a sim that is registered in a friend’s name.
And, now you bought a new sim on your iqama to be more secure ad comfortable. Apart from that, If you have more than one sim and don’t know about the users of the other connections. Then you must immediately check How Many Sims Registered on Your Iqama.
You can also cancel any sim that you don’t wish to keep under your name. Cancel Any Sim On your Name
Now, let’s begin the procedure.
- Open the Absher portal and log in to your account by providing the username and password.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent on your mobile.
- Once you are on the main dashboard, click on the User Information. It is located on the top right side beside Change Password.
- A new page opens showing the details of your email and the phone number. Now click on Edit to update the registered mobile number with Absher.
- On the next page, you can edit the sim number as well as email. The page also shows a warning “This is your prime mobile number Please don’t use it in any other account to avoid cancellation.
- Now enter the new mobile number. Re-check it and then click on Save.
- The system will send a verification code on your new registered sim. Enter it within a minute and click on Save.
- If everything goes fine without any error, the next screen shows a message, “Your account information has been successfully updated.”
Confirm The Changes
Now let confirm the changes by logging into your Absher account. If the system sends you the OTP on your new mobile number. It means that the changes take place correctly.
Method-2 Change Mobile Number Without Login Absher Account
If you lost the sim under your use but not in your name. In addition to that, you registered it with your Absher account? It seems a problem because now you can’t use the portal.
No worries, it’s easy to change the registered mobile number. You just need to visit the nearest Absher machine in your area. Reach where the kiosk machine is placed. Tap the screen to switch it on. Select the language English or, Arabic as per your choice. Now,
On the main menu, you have 3 options,
- Register Absher Account
- Reset Password
- Update Mobile
As you want to update the mobile number. So tap on the Update Mobile option.
- Enter Your Iqama Number and tap on Next
- On the next screen, the system asks for verification. Tap on Next to start the procedure.
- Now place the right index finger on the sensor. If the system matches the details then it gives access to the next step.
- There is a high chance that you may have to place left-hand fingers as well to complete the verification process.
- Once the process is over, the next window will open. Enter the new mobile number starting with 0. If the system doesn’t accept it then use +966 before the number.
- The system will send an OTP on your new number to make sure that you own it. Enter the code and tap on Next.
- The next screen confirms the successful completion of the task.
So the whole procedure went fine and smooth. But wait!
Before leaving the kiosk machine, make sure that the task completes successfully. To check that, log in to your Absher account. If the system sends the confirmation code on your new number then it means that you have completed the procedure successfully.
- How To Update Iqama Online In NCB Ahli NCB And Quickpay
- How To Check National Address By Iqama Number | 2021 | My KSA
- Absher Services, Features, Benefits And FAQs
- Check Iqama Expiry Date And Status Without Absher Account In 2021
- Check Traffic Violations, Fines and Vehicle Number Online In Saudi Arabia