At the time of applying for the new iqama in Saudi Arabia, the authorities conduct several health tests of the new resident.
Once all tests are conducted, you can check the Iqama medical report result on the ‘Efada Service Page’ available at the Ministry of Health (MOH) online portal.
Procedure For Medical Tests For Iqama
To get the new Saudi iqama, you have to go through the following procedure.
- Visit the nearest efada approved medical center for the medical checkup
- Tell the receptionist about the purpose of your visit and give your passport
- Present a passport-size photograph with white background.
- Pay the fee of 200 Saudi Riyals for tests
- Provide your blood sample at the hospital’s laboratory.
- The lab may conduct stool tests also
- Visit the X-Ray room for Lungs X-Ray
- Now visit the general physician for a general check-up
- As soon as the procedure is complete you can leave the hospital and wait for the medical report status to be uploaded on the Ministry of health’s website.
The tests conducted include hepatitis, TB, HIV Aids, blood group, Cholera, eyesight, and hearing ability tests.
Check Efada Medical Report
The procedure to check efada medical report for iqama is very simple. You need two things, border number, and sponsor id. However, If you don’t have one, don’t worry, you can find the border number on your passport and sponsor ID in your absher account.
I am providing the procedures to find them in this article as well.
Let’s begin the procedure to check iqama medical status on MOH online platform.
- Visit Efada online (MOH) website https://www.moh.gov.sa/en/eServices/Pages/EfadaService.aspx
- Enter the 10-digit border number
- Enter the Sponsor Id Number.
- In “Type” field, select ‘Iqama Issuance‘
- Enter the verification code and press the search button.
- The next screen shows the efada medical report result.
If you find the test status as ‘approved‘ then congratulations! you are 1 step closer to getting iqama. In addition to that, you can also find the hospital name where the test was conducted, as well as the iqama medical test validity, and the issuance date.
Note: Efada services are now merged into the Ministry of health portal. so now you will be redirected to the MOH website.
How To Find The Border Number.
Border number is a 10-digit code written on your passport by hand by Saudi Authorities at the time of immigration. You can easily find it. Just open your passport and search for the entry stamp. On top of that, you can see a handwritten 10-digit code that is the border number.
How To Find Sponsor Id Number.
Absher portal provides each and every detail about the sponsor. However being a new entrant to Saudi Arabia, you can ask your HR department about the sponsor id number. Once you get that, note it down and use it where is necessary.
- How To Check Border Number In Saudi Arabia – Query Border Number
- How To Check New Iqama Number Issued or Not Using Border – Passport Number
- How To Check Iqama Red Green Color Status – Nitaqat Status
- How To Check Health Insurance Status – Expiry Date | MyKSA
- List of Efada Approved Hospitals for Medical Tests in Saudi Arab – Driving License – Iqama