There are few methods to check iqama expiry date without using Absher. Although it is mandatory to have an Absher account for every expat, yet few services are available in 2020. you can check iqama validity or expiry date using online wazarat amal (mol portal) and bank account. we are going to share all the procedures one by one.
The Post Covers
Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Through Wazarat Amal, MOL Portal.
In this method, we are using mol KSA (ministry of labor) wazarat amal portal to check iqama expiry date.
- Visit mol online ( which is now mlsd) portal by clicking on the given link. ‘Click Here‘
- In the new window, enter Iqama number and date of birth.
- You can select the date of birth in the English or Hijri calendar as per your choice.
- Enter captcha code and click on ‘Next’
- The next window will show you all details including your iqama expiry or validity date.
Due to the corona pandemic, If your iqama is expiring between 18th March 2020 and 30th June 2020, the Jawazat is renewing it for 3 months without charging any fees. The said facility implies every expats working in private sectors, commercial/industrial. And, to all those currently living inside Saudi Arab or on the vacation outside the kingdom.
Related: Here is the detailed guide to check iqama expiry through absher portal. Click Here
Query Iqama Expiry Using Bank Account ( Without Absher)
This method is quite simple and easy to check iqama expiry without login to the Absher account. Also, it provides iqama status both in Hijri and Gregorian dates. Anyone having a bank account in Saudi Arab including, Quickpay, Tahweel al Rajhi, Foree account can use this method.
For the demonstration purpose, we are using the Bank Al Ahli Account. The procedure is almost the same for other bank accounts. If you have the al-Ahli online app then it is much better.
- Login to Bank al Ahli account by clicking on this link. Click Here
- Enter username, password, 6-digit code and click on ‘Login’
- Now enter OTP sent on your mobile phone and click on ‘Next’
- After successful login, click on the ‘Settings’. It is located Under Home Section on the left side.
- Once the settings open, click on ‘ID Expiry Update’. It is the very first option.
- The next window will show you the iqama expiry date in gregorian as well as in Hijri dates.
You can also use this method to update the iqama validity date in Al Ahli bank to avoid suspension of the account as well. You may also like to know about the status of exit re-entry visa. Check the latest iqama fees here.
Want to check and pay maktab amal fees? we have a detailed guide for you.