Last Updated on
In Saudi Arab, checking Iqama Status is crucial because you can get benefit from many services related to Iqama and your job/profession. This guide will help you to check iqama status. The online nitaqat service (mol) also provides the information for iqama color ( red, green, yellow, platinum) Furthermore, you can also check kafeel status by the method I am going to share with you.
Iqama Status Check Nitaqat ( Red, Green, Yellow) In Saudi Arab
Let’s check the iqama color ( red, green, yellow, platinum) and iqama nitaqat status online by using the ministry of labor portal.
- Click/Tap on this link MOI Service
Please Note: Google chrome can translate from Arabic to English. Mostly this option activates while using chrome on a smartphone. Besides, provide only one information at a time, Border number, Iqama number, or Passport number. You don’t need to provide all the data at once.
- To check the status by using Border/Boundary number, then enter it in the first option, enter six-digit code and Tap/Click on Search.
- If you use 2nd option (We recommend it), enter Iqama/ Residency number. enter “Nationality.” Just enter the six-digit code shown below nationality option and Click/Tap on “Search.”
- If you use the 3rd option, then enter your Passport number, enter “Nationality.” Just enter the six-digit code shown below and Click/Tap on “Search.”
- Scroll Down, and you will see the status as shown in the picture below.
- You can see “ Low Green” written in front of “Establishment Rating.” It means that your Iqama Status or color is safe and your company/Kafeel is fulfilling the requirements as per Govt. rules and regulations.
Status in Arabic in case Google doesn’t translate it.
If the status shows in Arabic, you don’t need to worry. We are providing English meanings of the words. Just check the picture below. These iqama colours represent the status of Kafeel/Company. It is also known as Nitaqat. Nitaqat is a system introduced by Saudi Govt. You can read more details about nitaqat here.
Check Huroob Status.
Huroob (absent from work report) status is also available on the same page. You can see in the above picture that work Status is ” On the Job.” which means that there is no huroob reporting. But if the Work status shows ” Absent From Work” or “تغيب عن العمل” then it means that you have a Huroob.
We have a dedicated post on huroob status and removal procedure. You can view it by Clicking Here.