As per law, every expat must have a valid medical insurance in Saudi Arabia. The health insurance also results in terms of a great healthcare facility at a very low cost. And the best part is that employers pay for it. To check the validity and expiry date of the medical insurance, CCHI, provides an online portal.
By using the Portal, you can easily check the insurance status. Another aspect of having valid health insurance is that it is mandatory for the iqama renewal and issuance. It is also a must requirement while applying for a family visa.
Check Iqama Medical Insurance Status Online
The process to check the expiry of medical, health insurance is simple. To do that,
- Open CCHI portal by clicking on the link. Click Here
- The main page opens. Enter ‘Identity Number’, that is the iqama number. Also, enter the code.
- In case, you are new and don’t have iqama number. Then, enter the 10-digit border number. You can find it in your passport and is written by hand.
- Now click on the ‘OK’ Button
The Next page shows the expiry and validity date of health insurance.
The page also shows the details about the policy number and the insurance company. And, if you also want to check iqama expiry date then click here. Furthermore, If you don’t have valid health insurance then the screen shows the following message.
- Check Iqama Expiry Date And Status Without Absher Account In 2020
- Check Iqama Status Red, Green For Nitaqat Categories | Latest 2020
- Check Iqama Expiry Date And Validity | Latest Methods | 2020
- Check Available Iqama Funds And Balance Online | Latest | 2020 | MyKSA
- Check Iqama Fees 2020 Online in Saudi Arabia | Updated |