To check moi traffic violations, mukhalfa and fines against your iqama in Saudi Arabia, there are several online methods. Further, you can also check the amount of penalty and the vehicle number. In addition to that, you can also check whether the penalty is against any of your dependents.
The Post Covers
Query Traffic Violations In MOI Absher On Iqama In Saudi Arabia Online
Moi Absher is providing a dedicated service to query iqama fine for traffic violations in Saudi Arabia. Also to check moi traffic violations, the procedure is as follow as,
- Log in to the Absher account by Clicking Here
- After the successful login, scroll down on the screen and click on Traffic Violations Information
- The next page will show you the details of all the traffic violations. You can check the date and time when the violation took place and the amount of the penalty also.
- If you want to check the vehicle number, then click on More Details.
- You will get many details in the next window. you can find the vehicle number, violation id, the place where traffic violation took place and payment status (paid or not paid)
Check Traffic Penalties Using Bank Account
The second method to check traffic fine on iqama is by using a bank account. To do so, I am using the bank Al Ahli account. the procedure is almost the same for other banks also.
- Log in to the bank account by providing credentials
- Click on Sadad and Select Government Payments and Refunds
- Now in Biller, click on the drop-down menu and select Traffic violations.
- A new drop-down menu will appear in front of the traffic violation menu. Here you have two options.
- You can either select Query traffic violation by violation id or, Query traffic violations by violator id.
If you select the second option, query traffic violation by violation id, then you will have to provide a violation id. Furthermore, you will also provide the iqama number. I have described how to find a violation id in Absher account In the first method.
This method is useful if there is more than one violation of the same iqama. And you want to pay traffic fines one by one. However, choosing the first option, query traffic violation by violators id requires only iqama number. It will also show all traffic fines against that iqama number.
- Select query traffic violation by violator id and click on request payment fee.
- Then the next screen will show all the traffic violations against the iqama. Anyhow if there are no traffic penalties, then it will show the message as shown in the picture.
Traffic Fines (Mukhalfa) Against Dependents
- Log in to the Absher account. Click Here
- After the successful login, scroll down on the screen and click on Total Amount For Traffic Violations
- On the next screen, From the drop-down menu, select dependent, you wish to search for fines and penalties.
- The screen will show all the details for traffic violations. Because there is no violation for dependants, therefore the amount is 0 riyal in the above picture.
One more thing which is important to mention here is that if you are using the same mobile number registered with Absher account. You won’t need to visit Absher or bank account.
Because you will receive an SMS informing about the traffic violation, so make sure you register that mobile number in Absher, which is under your use.
You may also like to know about 11 fines in Saudi Arabia.
- How To Pay Iqama Renewal Fees Online In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA
- How to Check Absher Fees, Available Funds and Traffic Violations.
- Check Fine On Iqama Online In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA
- Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Using Wazarat Amal | 2021
- Check Available Iqama Funds And Balance Online | Latest | 2021 | MyKSA