The Covid-19 cases are getting down with each day. On 22 Feb 2021, The number of confirmed cases dropped to 327 new cases while the recovery number was 318.
The Ministry of Health announced, in a statement here today, that 327 new confirmed cases of the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) have been reported, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, bringing the total number to 375,333, including 2,455 active cases undergoing treatment.
Of these, there are 497 critical cases, while the health condition of the rest is stable. It added that 5 new deaths have been reported; putting the tally of fatalities, at 6,466. Meanwhile, as many as 318 cases have recovered, raising recoveries’ toll to 366,412.
On the other hand, 41,010 new laboratory tests were conducted, in the last 24-hour, across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In the meanwhile, the authorities have announced that the expats with huroob status can also register on the Tawakkalna app. In addition to that, people having concerns about iqama expiry date can also register even if the iqama is expired.
The authorities have also approved the use of Astra Zeneca Vaccine in a recent move. It will help to curb the disease and the protection to the residents and the citizens in the kingdom.
- Corona – Cases Continue To Rise In Saudi Arabia Hitting 4934.
- Corona – Cases Jump To 2463 And 35 Deaths In Saudi Arabia
- Corona – Recoveries Jump T0 615, Cases Stand At 2795 In Saudi Arab
- Check Fines, Penalties On Curfew Violations And Corona Cases In The Kingdom
- Covid-19 Vaccine | Saudi Arabia Among The Very First Countries To Receive