The municipal authorities of the holy city Makkah Saudi Arabia have released pictures of a site breeding and slaughtering poultry chickens without complying with the health rules.
The raid was conducted by the sub-municipal of Al Aziziayah incorporation with security authorities in the area of Wadi Rahjan.
Authorities found more than 400 live chicken hens showing symptoms of poultry disease and sickness. The site was sealed and confiscated immediately.
In recent months, Saudi Health and municipal authorities have geared up inspections tours and raids nationwide to make sure compliance with the health and safety precautions in an effort to limit and curb the deadly epidemic of covid-19.
The raids resulted in shutting down and seizing hundred of illegal and poorly maintained sites.
The Authorities have warned the business for not complying with the health standards and breaching Covid-19 SOPs and regulations. The breach results in a heavy fine of a minimum of 10,000 Riyals for first-time violation and doubles for the second breach.
In addition to that, the site/business is also sealed and closed.
- Covid-19 318 New Recoveries With 327 New Cases
- Covid-19 | 20,000 Raids On Shops, Malls To Monitor Measures Against Coronavirus
- 227 Shops Closed For Violating Coronavirus SOPs In Jeddah
- Saudi Arabia Bans Tight-Dresses, Makeup for The Hospital Workers
- Expat Heavily Fined For Running An Illegal Business