Sometimes you or any of your family members go out in a hurry and it happens that there are officials doing checks in front of you. You put your hand in your pockets and realize that you have forgotten your Iqama at home.
Considering this situation, Jawazat has introduced digital Iqama which you can download from Abshar and save in your mobile phone to show it to the concerned authorities so that you could avoid trouble and heavy fines.
The Post Contains
Download Digital Iqama From Absher
To download Iqama from Abshar, follow this method;
- Visit Absher Individuals portal https://www.absher.sa/
- Login with Absher username and Password
- Enter the OTP received
- Click on the “Dashboard”
- Click on “View Document” under “Iqama Id” in the Digital Documents section
- Your digital iqama will appear on the screen.
- Take a screenshot to download iqama.
Download Digital Iqama in Absher App
In order to download digital iqama from Absher app;
- Create digital iqama
- Open the Absher app
- Cick on “Change to English” located in top right corner, to change the language
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on “Digital Cards”
- Absher will show your iqama on the screen
- By touching and holding the screen for a while, the “Save” option will appear۔
- Click on “Save” to download iqama or take a screenshot.
After downloading electronic Iqama from Absher, you don’t need to keep Iqama card in your pocket. Take out your mobile phone and show the digital copy of your iqama to the authorities and that’s good to go.
Iqama In Tawakkalna
You can download digital iqama from Tawakkalna app by following method. If you don’t have the app then download it first.
- Open Tawakkalna app
- Login using Absher credentials (username and password)
- Now click on “Digital Document”
- Click on Iqama Id
- To see the family dependents iqama, click on “Family Member”
- Touch and hold the screen for a few seconds to download yours or any of your family members iqama and save iqama copy in the mobile phone.