A driver in Saudi Arabia is caught by the Traffic patrols in Taif governorate, Mecca province. He was charged for driving at very high speed in a vehicle without number plates, and posting clips on social media. By the act, he put his life and the lives of others at risk.
After stopping the vehicle, the Saudia General Traffic Department took and published photos, and referred the careless driver to the authorities to implement the penalties prescribed in the traffic system.
“Driving without number plates is often a ploy to avoid detection for speeding; or when motorists are trying to dodge being caugh for outstanding warrents of arrest. this will not be condoned,” the traffic department warned.
According to the Traffic police, Moroor, a vehicle with only one number plate or without both number plates should not come on the road. Or the driver should get ready to face a fine and the penalty.
In such cases, traffic police officers can issue a suspension notice and fine also so that the vehicle can undergo a roadworthy test.
For exceeding the speed limit by 50km/h fine of up to 2000Ryal is also imposed on speeding motorists.
- Moroor Announces New Penalties On Traffic Violations
- How To Re-Issue Lost or Damaged Ictimara In 5 Minutes | Saudi Arabia
- How To Renew Istimara (Vehicle Registration) Online in Saudi Arabia
- Check Traffic Violations, Fines and Vehicle Number Online In Saudi Arabia
- Check Fine On Iqama Online In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA