In Saudi Arabia, CITC (Communications and Information Technology Commission), provides an online service to check the number of sims on your iqama. The purpose of the service is to protect the customers from misuse of the sim by others. So that, you can quickly block any sim which is registered under your name.
The Post Covers
Check How Many Sims On Your Iqama In Saudi Arabia
To Check how many sims activated on your iqama card, send a message to the following number.
If you are a Sawa, STC user, then Send an SMS containing the number 9988 to 900.
For Zain customers, send a blank SMS to 700123
Mobily customer can also avail the service by sending an empty SMS to 616166
For Virgin Mobile customers, send a blank message to 309985
Lebara users need to write ‘ID’ in SMS and send to 1755
Users of Etihad Jawraa for Telecom and Information Technology Company MVNO, send an SMS to 1755 by writing ‘ID’
You will receive a message that will confirm how many sims do you have on a specific network. For example, if you are a zain customer, then by sending a blank SMS to 700123, it will provide you with the information about how many sims are registered in the zain network on your name.
Here is a screenshot of a message sent on the STC network. The service replies with the sim number and its status (موثّق بالبصمة) which means that it is an authorized sim with the fingerprint.
Most Viewed: Iqama Expiry Checking Without Absher Account
Method 2: Using the CITC Portal
CITC also provides a procedure to know about the sims registered on other networks. By using the method you can check total number of sims on iqama. The procedure is as follows,
- Visit the CITC site by clicking the following link
- Enter the Iqama number. After that, let’s say that we don’t provide our mobile number. So, in that case, click on the button ‘I don’t have a mobile number.’
- Enter the captcha code and click on Search.
- The service tells us only about the service providers ( STC, Zain, etc.). In this case, it is telling us that the provided iqama number is registered with Sawa and Zain, as shown in the picture below. However, it is not informing us how many sims are registered on iqama on the given networks.
The method by providing a mobile number is available below.
Now Let’s provide A Mobile Number To Check Sims on Iqama.
To get complete information, let’s provide a mobile number. Enter the captcha code and click on search.
Make sure that you use the mobile number registered on the same iqama number you wish to inquire for the number of registered sims.
- You will receive an OTP on the provided mobile number. Enter it and click on next
the service provides the comprehensive details about the sim cards registered on the provided iqama. You can see it is showing the exact mobile numbers and the service provider.
You also get information on whether the sims on your name are prepaid or postpaid. The system will show details upto 7 sim cards. Because an expat is allowed to register 7 sims (2 prepaid and 5 postpaid numbers) only, on an iqama.
After knowing the information, you can take action, like block the sim, which is not under your iqama. Sometimes as it also happens, you lost a sim card and forgot the number. But now you know the number and can re-issue it.
Method: 3 Calling At The Customer Care Helpline
Every cellular network provides customer care helpline to provide better service to their customers. You can ask the sims details by calling them. In addition, you can also block or cancel sims registered on your name or iqama number.
Zain Customer Care: 959. You can also dial 0590000959 from other networks
Mobily Helpline: 1100. Other networks users can dial 0560101100
STC Customer Care: 900 or, Dial 114 555 555
Friendi Users Helpline: 166000 and 0571166000
Virgin Mobile : 1789
Labera Helpline: 1755 or 0576001755
How many sims are allowed on one iqama.?
You can buy 2 prepaid, and 5 postpaid sims on your iqama in Saudi Arabia. But the said limit is for voice, calling sims. However, you can buy Internet, data sims as many as you can. There is no restriction at all.
You may also like to know about SAWA Internet, remaining data balance for prepaid and postpaid packages.
Do you know: you can send the balance From STC to international numbers in more than 34 countries? Check the details in this article. Send Balance From STC to International Numbers.
You may also like to know about. : https://myksa.net/check-iqama-fees/
- How To Check STC Sim Number | Data And Calling | Prepaid | Postpaid
- How To Check Sawa (STC ) Internet Balance And Remaining Data
- How To Transfer Balance From STC To STC, Jawwy, Zain And Mobily
- How To Transfer Balance From STC Sawa To International Numbers | 2020
- How To Check Stc Balance In Saudi Arabia | Latest Codes | 2020