Last Updated on
Applying for iqama for a baby born outside Saudi Arabia is a lengthy procedure. Yet not complicated. There are specific steps to be followed. Some procedures are online, while few require physical visits. You will also need forms to be filled and a visit to the Jawazat office.
The Post Covers
Procedure To Apply Iqama For Baby Born Outside Saudi Arabia
The process to apply for iqama for new born baby (outside Saudi Arabia), involves many steps. We are summarizing them. And then, we will explain in detail.
- Get Birth Certificate
- Do Polio immunization from Saudi Certified Medical Centers. Also, get the immunizing Certificate
- Get The Passport for the newborn baby
- Pay the dependant entry visa fee of 2000 Riyals on Arrival to Saudi Arabia
- Pay Dependant and iqama fees
- Get Medical Insurance for the baby
- Get the Jawazat Appointment. ( In few regions, it is not necessary)
- Fill Iqama Issue Form and attach 2 pictures of the baby
- Get attestation of the Iqama Issue Form From the chamber of commerce (Ghurfa Tujariyah)
- Visit Jawazat to Submit the documents.
- Collect the iqama of the baby (newly born) outside Saudi Arabia.
The very first step to applying Iqama for a new born baby outside Saudi Arabia is getting a birth certificate. Get it from the hospital where the baby is born. You will need it to apply for the passport of your baby.
Polio Immunization To The New Born Baby
It is a condition that applies to the citizens of many countries. without polio immunization, the entry to KSA is not allowed. So visit any medical center, which is approved by Saudi authorities, and immunize the baby with the polio vaccination.
Ask them for the polio vaccination certificate/card. You will need it at the airport in Saudi Arabia.
Apply For Passport
Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, Arrange the travel document, “Passport,” for the baby. However, you don’t need to apply for a visa. KSA authorities will issue it on arrival.
Arrive In The Kingdom
As there is no condition of visa for the baby born outside Saudi Arabia, up to the age of 6 months. So the baby will travel on mothers’ exit re-entry visa. If the authorities ask about the visa of the baby, tell them that the baby is newly born. So there won’t is an issue at all.
After arrival, the procedure for iqama of the baby born outside Saudi Arabia starts.
The crucial step for the iqama of the new born baby outside Saudi Arabia, is paying fees. The fees include the dependent fee, iqama fee, and dependant entry visa fee.
Two thousand riyals is the fee, which is for the entry visa of the new born baby. It is a fixed payment.
While the online payment system calculates the dependent fee from the birthday of the baby until the iqama expiry date of the dependant.
The third fee is the iqama fee. Mostly the sponsor (Company/Kafeel) pays it. However, you may have to pay for it as well. The fee amount is 650 riyals.
Get Medical Insurance For New Born Baby
In the next step, get medical insurance for the newly born baby. Mostly it is the responsibility of your sponsor. Yet you may need to arrange yourself.
Apply For Jawazat Appointment.
In some regions, like in the Makkah region, visit Jawazat without an appointment. However, a few areas aks for the appointment. You can get an appointment through the Absher portal. Visit Jawazat on the given date and time.
Iqama Issue Form For the Baby Born Outside Saudi Arabia.
Before visiting the jawazat, fill the iqama issue form, and attach two pictures of the baby.
The form is in the Arabic language. You can ask any Arab friend to help you fill the form.
Get Attestation From the Ministry of Chamber Of Commerce For Iqama Issue Form
once the form is filled correctly, give it to the HR department of your company. They will sign and put an official stamp. After that, visit the Ministry of the chamber of commerce to get it attested. As the attestation is done, the only step remaining is visiting the jawazat to get the iqama.
The last step is visiting jawazat. Go there on the given date and time. And submit the required documents. In a few minutes, the Jawazat will issue the iqama for the baby born outside Saudi Arabia.
Required Documents For Iqama Of Newly Born Baby Outside Saudi Arabia
you will need the following documents to show or submit in Jawazat.
- Original passport and a copy of the newborn baby
- 2 passport size with white background, front faced pictures of the baby. ( one photo must be attached on the iqama issue form)
- Original and a copy of the baby’s mother passport
- Original and a copy of Father’s passport. ( required if the father also resides in KSA)
- Valid iqama of mother and father, and a photocopy.
- A copy of Exit Re-Entry visa for mother
- Fully Filled iqama form
- Copy of passport pages where the border number of the baby is written.
- polio certificate and a copy
- proof of dependant entry visa fee ( 2000 riyals)
- Attested marriage certificate from the ministry of foreign affairs in case the mother is not under the sponsorship of the father. ( this implies to working women)
Late Entry Fine
If you don’t apply for the iqama within three months after entry to KSA. You will have to pay 1000 riyals as a penalty in addition to 2000 riyals of dependant entry visa fee.
You may also like to know about the procedure of the issuance of iqama for the baby born inside KSA
- Get New Born Baby Iqama In 2020 | Forms Included |Latest Procedure
- Download All MOI Iqama Forms You May Need Oftenly | 2020 | MyKSA
- Check The Latest Family Visit Visa Fees 2020 | My KSA
- How To Get The Birth Certificate For Newborn From Ahwal Al Madni
- Iqama Lost , Stolen in Saudi Arabia| Follow The Steps| Latest Procedure