You can check iqama Medical health insurance validity and status in 2 ways; by using CCHI (The Council Of Cooperative Health Insurance) online portal and, through Absher platform. And, You just need to enter the iqama number either, using Absher or CCHI portal.
As per law, every expat must have valid medical health insurance in KSA. The insurance also results in terms of a great healthcare facility at a very low cost. And, the best part is that the sponsors pay for it.
The Post Covers
How To Check Medical Insurance In Absher For Iqama Holder Expats
Ministry of Interior keeps a record of your iqama health insurance and displays its status and validity date in the Absher portal. You can use both, Absher’s online Web platform and, the App to check medical insurance in Absher KSA. The procedure is as follows.
- Log in to the Absher plateform
- Under ‘Other Services’ Tab, click on ‘Health Insurance For Residents Information’
- Enter Iqama number
- Enter image code and click on view
- On the next screen, Absher will show health insurance status online.
Check Iqama Medical Health Insurance On CCHI Portal
On the CCHI Saudi Arabia web portal, a dedicated service ” Insurance Information Inquire” is available. The service helps the iqama holder expats to check insurance validity. Just enter the iqama number and the code. To do that,
- Visit the CCHI portal
- Enter ‘Iqama Number‘ in Identity Number field
- Enter the 6-digit code.
- Now click on the ‘OK’ Button
The Next page shows Iqama insurance status and its expiry date.
Furthermore, If you don’t have valid insurance then the screen shows the following message.
The page also shows the details about the policy number and the insurance company.
- Check Iqama Medical Test Report Status and Result | MyKSA
- How To Check Iqama Number | Status Using Border Number, And Passport Number
- How To Check Iqama Renewal Fees Paid Or Not | MyKSA
- Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Using Wazarat Amal | 2021
- 7 Ways To Check Iqama Expiry Date And Validity Status In 2022