The easiest method to check Iqama transfer or naqal kafal status is by using the moi Absher account. Now in 2019, more than 160 services are available online. And whatever changes occur in your status in Saudi Arabia, you will receive a message from the respective service instantly.
So if you have applied for naqal kafala or iqama transfer, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile number upon successful iqama transfer. However, make sure that you have registered Absher account using the same mobile number
There are two other methods to check profession change or iqama transfer status. Anyhow In this method, you need to visit the ministry of social development and labor web portal (MOL).
Iqama Transfer Status By Using Ministry Of Labor Portal
- Visit the ministry of labor website or click on the given link. Click Here
- From the drop-down menu, select the option” نقل خدمة عامل وافد
- Now enter Iqama number and the code.
- after entering iqama number and the code, click on بحث
- In case if the ministry of social development and labor has not received any application for iqama transfer, then you will see a message. لا توجد طلبات تحقق الشروط
In the above case, ask your employer to place a request to start the transfer procedure.
If the iqama is transferred successfully to the new employer or kafeel, you will see a similar message as given below.
حالة الطلب في وزارة العمل: تمت الموافقة حالة الطلب في وزارة الداخلية : تم نقل خدمة العامل الى صاحب عمل جديد (موسسہ للمقاولات) بتاريخ 1439/10/01، وفي حال عدم استلام رخصة الاقامة بعد , على صاحب العمل الجديد استلامها من الجوازات
The message means that your iqama has been transferred to the new kafeel or organization on the given date. And if you haven’t received the iqama yet, then ask your organization, kafeel to collect it from jawazat (Passport Office)
You may like to read about nitaqat category of you iqama.