Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia announces the launch of the second phase of coronavirus vaccination to protect everyone against the pandemic, living in the kingdom.
The ministry also said that the most vulnerable segment of the people and the frontline workers have received the first dose of the vaccination. Now it’s time for the remaining people to take the jab as soon as possible.
The ministry is also planning to open more vaccination centers across the kingdom in collaboration with public and private health sector partners and organizations.
“Individuals wishing to receive the jab must register through the official Sehaty app and they can register and book the appointments according to their ease and available dates”, the health authorities explained.
The link to the registration page is as follows. Register at Sehaty App
The major step is in the direction of achieving the goal to protect the kingdom and limit the spread of the coronavirus The vaccination is the best weapon against the disease, the ministry further said in the statement.
- Get Registered For Corona Vaccination | Health Minister Calls on People
- COVID-19: How To Register Vaccination Received Outside The Kingdom
- Covid-19 318 New Recoveries With 327 New Cases
- Covid-19 Vaccine | Saudi Arabia Among The Very First Countries To Receive
- New Covid-19 Vaccination Center Opens in Jeddah