Last Updated on
Saudi Govt. is taking many steps to facilitate its citizens and residents in a better way. Registering the national address of everyone is also a step to provide better services. Moreover, banks are even asking for a registered address to avail their services. So, you won’t be able to use banking services if you don’t register. However, the registration is simple and takes 5 to 10 minutes hardly.
National Address Registration In Saudi Arabia
- Go to https://address.gov.sa/en/
- On the main page, click on ‘Register Your Address Today.’
- Click on ‘Registration for Individuals.’
- In the next window, click on ‘New Registration.’
- Read and accept ‘Terms and Conditions.’ then click on ‘Register Individual.’
- On the Next Screen, provide your region, the city where you live: district and building number. Choose the street number also. Besides, You can find Building no. on the wall of your building. If you don’t see it, then you can select it from the given map.
- After entering the details, click on verify. If the provided information is correct, it will say ‘verified.’ You can also see it in the picture below.
- After verifying the address, scroll down and fill in your personal information. Provide Iqama number, Iqama expiry date, mobile number, and email address.
- Scroll down and provide residency information. And, mostly, the residency is a flat and rented. Anyhow you can choose options according to your residency type. After selecting the right choices, click on ‘Next.
- You will receive a four-digit code on your mobile number. Enter that activation code and click on ‘Verify.’
- On the next screen, Read your details and verify by clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
- The next screen will show you successful address registration with Saudi Post.
You may also like how to add beneficiary in Tahweel al Rajhi.
Here is a list of the jobs which are only for Saudi Nationals.
We have a detailed article on Absher registration also.