During the visit of the Crown Prince, Muhammad Bin Salman, to UAE, many agreements have been signed. However, the most prominent is that the visitors can now visit Saudi Arabia and UAE on a joint visa.
On Thursday, November 28, 2019, Saudi Arabia and UAE have signed an agreement to issue a joint visa to boost tourism in both countries. The new visa is expected to be launched in early 2020.
A prominent newspaper quoted minister of economy, UAE, Sultan Al-Mansoori, “This initiative aims at taking advantage of the enormous potential and great measures taken by Saudi Arabia to facilitate the entry of tourists to the Kingdom.”
The initiative will boost tourism in both countries as well as it will flourish business opportunities for the companies operating in both countries.
Both countries are expecting a boost in the aviation industries as the number of flights between both countries will increase significantly.
Soucre: Arab News
- Check The Latest Family Visit Visa Fees | My KSA
- No More Sponsor’s Approval To Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa | New Reforms In Saudi Arabia
- Khurooj Nihai : Check Final Exit Visa Status In Saudi Arabia
- How To Get Bahrain On-Arrival Visa For Saudi Iqama Holders
- How To Apply Iqama For New Born Baby Outside Saudi Arabia