STC (Sawa) Offers its customers a balance transfer service from STC to STC. By using a USSD code, Sending a message to a particular service number, or by using MySTC app, you can transfer load STC to STC comfortably.
Furthermore, you can also transfer or send load From STC to Pakistan, India, Philippines, Srilanka, Nepal, Indonesia, and a few other countries. We will also discuss how to transfer balance from STC to Zain, Mobily, and Jawwy, later in this article.
The Post Contains
Terms, Conditions, And Service Charges For STC To STC Balance Transfer .
Before we explain the method to transfer balance from STC to STC, it is essential to know about the specific terms and conditions about using the said service. And, here are the details.
- The service is available for Prepaid customers only.
- The minimum credit, balance, you can transfer from STC to STC is 5 riyals.
- The maximum balance that you can transfer is 20 riyals.
- You must have at least 20 riyals credit in your STC Sawa sim.
- The receiver must have a valid Iqama and the valid Sim card on his/her name.
- The sender should also have a valid iqama and active sim.
- The service charges are 1.15 Riyal for each transaction.
- You can’t transfer credit from postpaid to a prepaid number. The system doesn’t allow the operation.
- The remaining balance in your account must be 25 riyals after transferring the load
How To Transfer Load STC To STC
Method 1- Sending A USSD Code
In the first method, by sending a code to a service number, you can transfer balance from STC to STC. To do that,
Type *133*Mobile Number Of Receiver*Amount#
Example: *133*0556042XXX*10# and Press the Call Button.
You will receive an on-screen message immediately. The message will confirm the request. However, the receiver will get a message from STC Sawa to accept it. In reply, the receiver will write a message as follow
*133*Iqama (Resident ID) Number# and send it to 1500
In addition to the above method. If you know about the iqama number of the receiver, then type the following balance transfer code on your dial pad.
*133* STC Sawa Mobile Number Of Receiver* Amount*Iqama Number Of Receiver# and press dial.
Example:*133*05560421XX*15*2333513XXX# then press Dial
The receiver will get a balance transfer immediately and won’t need to confirm it by sending a message to 1500.
2nd Method- Transferring Balance By Sending An SMS
In this method, to transfer balance from STC to another STC Sawa number, write the following code in SMS and send it to 900. write the code in SMS application as follows,
*133*Mobile Number Of Receiver*Amount#
Example: *133*05560421XX*20# send it to 900
Within a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation message from STC Sawa about the balance transfer request.
Method 3 – STC To STC Balance Transfer By Using MySTC App.
Using MySTC app is the easiest method to transfer balance from STC to STC. The app is available for android and IOS users so you can download it any time. the procedure is as follows,
- Download and open MySTC app from Playstore or Itunes
- On the dashboard, click on ‘Manage’
- On the next screen click on ‘Transfer’ and then click on ‘Send’
- Select the Mobile number you want to transfer STC balance.
- Select the amount in multiple of 5, i.e. 5, 10, 15, 20
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Slide the confirmation button to transfer load from STC to other STC mobile number.
Transfer Credit, Balance From STC to Zain, Mobily, Jawwy And Friendi
Many cellular networks are operating in Saudi Arabia. Therefore it is natural that some of your friends or family members may have a sim card of Zain, Mobily, or Jawway. So if any of them needs balance transfer from STC, then how can they get it?
Unluckily there is no method, code, or procedure to transfer balance from STC to other networks (Zain, Mobily, or Jawwy). The service is currently available from STC to STC customers only.
How To Transfer Balance From STC To STC Internet Sim
Every sim, either it is a calling one or a data sim, has a number. So you can transfer the balance on the Sawa STC internet sim by using any of the above methods. If you don’t know about your internet sim number then this article may help you
On the dial pad, type
*133* Internet Sim Number*Amount# and press dial. The balance will transfer.
However, the maximum amount you can transfer is 20 riyals. So it is better to use a Sawa Load card for data sims.
Transfer Credit From STC To International Numbers.
STC also offers an excellent service to its customers to send the balance to 34 countries worldwide. You can send the balance to any cellular network working in that country. The most prominent countries where you can send balance are Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Nepal, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
There are no restrictions for any network operating in the above countries. You can quickly transfer the balance from STC to Ufone, Vodafone, Airtel, Philippines globe, and the smart Philippines, etc. We have mentioned a few networks. However, feel free to send credit to any cellular network working in the above countries you need.
You may also like to Check Sawa Internet Balance ProcedureAlso Read:
- How To Transfer Balance From STC Sawa To Philippines, Pakistan, India & International
- How To Borrow Load – Credit Loan – Emergency Balance From STC
- How To Check STC Balance And Remaining Internet Data
- How To Check STC Number – 9 Latest Methods
- How To Recharge STC Sim In Saudi Arabia – Prepaid – Postpaid