The duration of a Saudi Iqama is up to one year and has to be renewed each year. The banks may freeze your account if the Iqama is expired. Al Rajhi Bank notifies its customers a month before the Iqama would expire. There are five ways to update your Iqama in Al Rajhi Bank:
- Mobile Application
- Internet banking
- Phone Banking
- Branch Visit
- Update Iqama In Tahweel AL Rajhi Through ATM
Update Iqama Through Alrajhi Mobile App
The Al Rajhi Bank has a mobile application available for its users. The best and easiest way to update your Iqama in Al Rajhi Bank is through the application. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the Aj Rajhi application on your mobile device and login
- Click on the Trigram Symbol (≡) in the upper-left corner
- Click on Profile & Settings, then on Update ID Expiry Date
- Click on the Update button that appears
- The app will receive your request and automatically update your Iqama.
Through Alrajhi Mubasher Internet Banking
Another way to update your Iqama for Al Rajhi Bank is through their online mubasher internet banking. Once you have renewed your ID, follow these steps to update Iqama:
- Open the website and Login into your account
- Click on My Profile from the header; a few options will appear below
- Click on Customer Information; a tab will open showing your ID Expiry Date
- Now, click on the Update Expiry Date button. The process will take a few seconds
- Once done, click on the Proceed button in the bottom-right corner.
- You will immediately receive a message stating that your Iqama expiry date has been updated with Al Rajhi Bank.
Update Iqama Expiry Date By Phone Banking
You can also update your Iqama id expiry date for Al Rajih Bank through a phone call on their helpline (+966920003344). After you dial the number, follow these steps:
- The operator will ask you to choose a language, press 1 for Arabic and 2 for English.
- Next, select 0 for Other Services, then press #.
- Then press 5 to update your Iqama details.
- The operator will now ask you to input your birth month and date. Note that they already have your birth details and will ask again just to confirm that it’s really you who is calling.
- After the details are confirmed, you will receive a 4-digit one-time password through SMS; input it while the call is still in progress.
- Al Rajhi will now notify you of updated information.
Update Iqama ID By Visiting Al Rajhi Bank Branch
There are two cases in which you should follow this method:
- You are unable to use any of the methods explained above
- Your bank account is already frozen
- You feel convenient to visit the bank’s branch
|It’s good and time-saving if you take a copy of your Iqama with you when going to the bank. Even if you forget, the officer will make a copy for you.|
You can find the nearest branch on Al Rajhi Bank’s branch locator. Once you’re in the bank, follow these steps:
- Take a “Customer Services” token from the token machine and wait for your turn.
- On your turn, explain your case to the officer.
- He will ask you for the Iqama and a copy of it.
- He will then print a Form from the bank’s system and ask you to sign it.
- The officer will keep that form. If your Al Rajhi bank account is blocked, he will inform you about the time it would take to activate (Usually 24 hours).
- That’s it; your Iqama for Al Rijhi Bank is updated. You can visit any ATM and withdraw funds to confirm activation.
How To Update Iqama in Tahweel Al Rajhi Bank
Once you’ve successfully renewed your Iqama, you might also have to update your Tahweel Aj Rajhi ATM card. For that, the easiest way is through their mobile application. However, you can update iqama using Alrajhi banks ATM. Follow the process as described below:
Though Tahweel Al Rajhi App
- Download the Tahweel Aj Rajhi application from PlayStore or AppStore on your device
- Click on the More button in the bottom-right corner
- Click on Update Expiry Date
- On the new window, click on the Update button
- The app will receive your request and automatically update your ATM card with Tahweel Aj Rajhi
You can also update your Iqama using your Tahweel Al Rajih ATM card at any Al Rajih ATM. For that, you can follow these simple steps:
- Insert your card into the ATM machine
- Select your language i.e, English
- Enter your Secret Pin
- Tap on the Update Customer Info option
- From the new screen, click on Update National ID.
How To Renew Iqama In Al Rajhi Bank
Renewal of your Iqama is a lot easier than it seems. You can do it through the Al Rajhi application by submitting a renewal fee. Here are the steps to renew your Iqama for any duration that suits your needs:
You can renew your Iqama for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 1 year.
- Open the Al Rajhi application and Login into your Account
- Go to the Payments tab from the footer
- From the interface that appears, select Government Payment
- Under the Passports heading, click on Aliens Control
- You’ll see multiple options. Out of them, click on Renew Iqama
- Fill in the transaction details and select a Valid Duration
- Select the Account you want to pay the renewal fee from
- A confirmation window will appear. Check all your details and click the Confirm button.
- You’ll get a receipt mentioning Successfully Paid. You can download the receipt in PDF or Text format and keep it with you as proof.
Al Rajhi Bank WhatsApp Helpline
Al Rajhi Bank also offers WhatsApp helpline services for its customers. The WhatsApp number is the same as their mobile phone helpline (+966920003344). The purpose of this service is to ease the communication between the bank and customers. You can send your inquiries any time and will get an instant reply from the customer support agent.
Al Rajhi Bank Customer Service
Below are Al Rajhi bank’s customer care support, and Whatsapp numbers for local and international customers. Tahweel al Rajhi helpline is also given.
- Al Rajhi Bank Helpline (Intl) – +966114603333
- Al Rajhi Bank Helpline (KSA) – +966114603333
- Al Rajhi Bank WhatsApp – +966920003344
- Tahweel Al Rajhi Helpline – 800 124 1222