In order to renew, re-issue, or obtain a new Saudi driving license, you need to book appointment for driving license in Absher online web portal. You can apply for the appointment due to these reasons;
- For the issuance of a new Saudi driving license
- Renewal of license
- Re-issue of lost damaged Rukhsa (license)
- Printing of license
- For Motor-bike license
how to apply Appointment for driving license in Absher
Follow the below steps for Saudi driving license appointment online in KSA.
- Visit Absher online web portal https://absher.sa/
- Now, Log in to your account.
- On the dashboard, click on ‘Appointments’
- In the ‘Appointments’ menu, click on ‘Traffic‘.
- On the next screen, Muroor appointment for driving license page opens. Now, click on ‘Proceed to Service‘.
- Click on ‘Book New Appointment‘.
- Choose the service from the list. You may select for issuance, renewal, and replacement of the driving license (rukhsa)
- Applying for a new driving License: إصدار رخصة قيادة (نقل)
- Issuance of Lost/stolen or damaged license: إصدار رخصة قيادة بدل تالف / فاقد
- Printing of the license (Rukhsa): طباعة رخصة قيادة
- Driving license renewal : تجديد رخصة قيادة
- Motorcycle license : إصدار رخصة قيادة (دراجة نارية)
- Select your region from the drop-down menu then click Next. (The details are given below)
- Afterward, Select the City (Riyadh, Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Dammam etc.)
- On the next screen, click on a suitable date and time slot
- Green color means available slots while red means not available.
- The next window shows the appointment confirmation status. Recheck the details. To finalize, click on the ‘Confirm Appointment Details.’
- Download and print the appointment ticket containing the summary and the bar code. You can also take a screenshot and show it to the officer when you visit the muroor office.
After the successful appointment, pay the government fees and bring the following documents to the traffic department office.
Do you want to Book Absher Appointment for istimara? If yes, then you can get Absher appointment for istimara transfer, renewal, and issuance.