GAMCA -GCC Approved Medical Centers Association, conducts medical tests of the applicants getting employment and those seeking permanent residence in GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar), in order to assess their fitness, and health and to make sure they are free of contagious diseases.
So, whether you are an applicant from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Indonesia, or any other country, after going through the medical check-up, the next step is to check your Gamca medical status on the GCCHMC Wafid website.
The Post Contains
Check GAMCA Medical Status
You can check your Gamca medical report through the GCCHMC Wafid website using
- Passport Number
- Wafid Slip Number
Procedure To Check Gamca Medical Report – Wafid Medical Status
- First of all, visit the Wafid website; wafid.com
- Enter your Passport Number
- Select your nationality
- Enter the 5-digit visible Code.
- Click on Generate.
- Your report will be displayed on the screen.
- If your Gamca medical status shows as “FIT”, then it means that you have passed the medical tests and can go further to process your Visa.
gamca medical report validity
Once you’ve been declared “Fit”, you have 90 days to stamp your Visa on your passport. But if you have been declared Unfit, you’ll have to wait six months before applying again.
|Do not try to Bribe someone to pass the GAMCA medical test. Even if you do, there are multiple tests that you need to pass. You might fail another test and end up wasting both time and money.|
How To Get GAMCA Medical Test Appointment
You can follow the following steps to take the Medical Test from a Gamca-approved medical center:
- Go to https://v2.gcchmc.org/ and book an Appointment.
- Print the Appointment Slip and visit the medical center on the mentioned date. The slip is valid for 30 days
- You must also pay a fee in your local currency at the medical center.
Test Fee For Saudi Arabia
The fee for Gamca medical is 300 Saudi Riyals. By converting into the local currencies it would be
- In Pakistani Rupees: 25,000 Approx
- In Indian Rupees: 6,300 Approx
Documents Required For The Test
The following documents are mandatory for taking the GAMCA medical test:
- Appointment Slip
- Four Passport-Sized Pictures
- Original Passport & Photocopy
- Original NIC & Photocopy
You can take the tests if you have all the documents and meet every other requirement.
GAMCA Medical Tests You Need To Clear
GCCHMC requires you to clear the following tests to ensure that you are medically fit to work in the GCC countries;
- HIV/AIDS reactive.
- Physical Disabilities
- HBsAg (Hepatitis B surface antigen) HCV reactive.
- Microfilaria-positive and malaria blood film positive
- Chronic hepatitis failure.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Known case of cancer.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Tuberculosis – any X-ray photofluorography showing active PTB or any past record of PTB.
- Pulmonary scar, including minimum fibrosis, pleural effusion, tuberculosis lymphadenitis, and calcification (granuloma) pleural thickening.
- VDRL/TPHA reactive.
- Chronic renal failure.
- Psychiatric disease and neurological disorders
Exceptions For Pregnant Women & Children
There are some exceptions for pregnant women and children under 12 because they must be protected from radioactive exposure. If I specifically talk about Saudi Arabia, the medical center will require a NOC from the Saudi Embassy to examine pregnant women. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Etimad office and submit the following documents:
- NOC Form
- MOFA Visa Slip
- Ultrasound Reports
- Pregnancy Report Attested by the Doctor
- Within seven days, they will give you an x-ray exemption letter.
- Take the letter to GAMCA; they will refer you to a medical center.
Take the pregnant woman to the assigned medical center. They will do routine medical examinations like blood and urine tests.
|If you are more than seven months pregnant, the airline might ask for a letter from your doctor confirming that you have a healthy pregnancy and that you’re not at risk.|
For children under 12, no laboratory checkups are required. They need to visit a GAMCA-approved medical center with:
- Original Passport
- 2 Photos
They will check the child’s weight and height and inquire if the child is getting regular vaccinations. After confirmation, they’ll issue a medical Fit certificate.Also Read:
- GCCHMC – How To Book GAMCA Appointment – Wafid
- How To Check Efada Medical Report Online For Iqama In Saudi Arabia| MyKSA
- List of Required Documents For Saudi Visa Stamping In Pakistan
- List OF Gamca Approved Medical Examination Centres in Ahmedabad
- How To Book Istiqdam Appointment – Permanent Family Visa.