MOL, Ministry of Labour Saudi Arabia, has a dedicated service to check iqama status with border number. You can also use a passport number for that. The service is online so you can find the status from any place.
If you are new to KSA, this service will help you to check iqama number. It enables the residents to know whether the sponsor has paid the required fees essential for the issuance of Iqama.
The Post Covers
Check Iqama Status with Border Number.
To start the procedure,
- Visit the MOL Portal.
- Now enter a 10-digit border number in the very first option.
- Enter your nationality, a 6-digit captcha code, and hit the submit button.
The next window shows the iqama status by providing the following information.
- Your Name
- Worker Number (MOL issues it when the sponsor pays the maktab amal fees)
- Your Working Status. (It means that you are present at your company and don’t have a huroob status)
- company Nitaqat status. ( The organization can be in any nitaqat category that depends upon the number of Saudi citizens employed )
- And the status of the work license issued by MOL
2nd-Method: Using Passport Number
Let’s say that you couldn’t find your border number. In that case, you can use your passport number. If you take a look at the first image, you can find an option to use it. Now,
- In the 2nd option, enter the Passport number
- Provide your nationality and then a 6-digit captcha code. For example, if you are an Indian citizen then select Indian.
- And hit the submit button
The system shows the same information as above. But make sure to enter either passport number or border number. Entering both information won’t work.
3rd-Option: Using Iqama Number
Now, what if you already have iqama and want to know about iqama renewal status? I have a dedicated post on it. How to check the renewal status of iqama
However, if you want to query about huroob, nitaqat you can use the same above method.