MOL, Ministry of Labour Saudi Arabia, has a dedicated service to check iqama status with the border number. You can also use a passport number for that. The service is online so you can check iqama number from any place.
Check Iqama Status with Border Number.
To start the procedure,
- Visit the MOL Portal.
- Click on the Green button to proceed
- Select the language Arabic, Urdu, or English
- Enter your Border number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Type a 6-digit verification code and click on Next
If the new iqama has been issued, the system will show iqama number and a few other details
- Your Name
- Worker Number (MOL issues it when the sponsor pays the maktab amal fees)
- Your Working Status. (It means that you are present at your company and don’t have a huroob status)
- Organization’s Nitaqat status. ( The organization can be in any nitaqat category depending upon the number of Saudi citizens employed )
- And the status of the work license issued by MOL
Check Iqama Status With Passport Number
Let’s say your iqama has not been issued yet, then what other options do you have?
Actually, you can check iqama status by knowing whether the work permit and iqama fees are paid or still pending. In case the organization has paid the fees then it means that the iqama number is about to issue within a few days.
- Go to the Mol online web portal.
- Enter the Passport number
- Provide your nationality and then a 6-digit captcha code. For example, if you are an Indian citizen then select “Indian”.
- And hit the submit button
On the next screen, the system shows the iqama status.
Using Iqama Number
Now, what if you already have iqama and want to know about iqama renewal status? I have a dedicated post on it. How to check the renewal status of iqama
Recommended Read: How To Change Mobile Number in Absher
Check Passport Number Online
There are 2 methods to check Passport number in Saudi Arabia.
1- Physical / Offline Method
2- Online Method
In the 1st method, if you have a physical passport, open it and on the very first page, you can find the passport number. Write it down or save it.
Online Method: Visit Muqeem Portal
In the 2nd method, You can check passport number online through Muqeem Portal. But before visiting the portal, make sure you have the Iqama number and Date of Birth.
- Open Muqeem site by clicking here.
- Enter your Iqama number
- In the 2nd option enter your date of birth.
- Now click on ‘Check ‘
The next window shows your Passport Number.
Iqama Not Issued What To Do?
You are eligible to transfer sponsorship if your iqama is not issued within 3 months from the entry date into Saudi Arabia. In that case, you don’t need approval from the employer.
Recommended: How To Accept Transfer Request In Qiwa
For The Latest Updates and News, Join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- How To Check Border Number In Saudi Arabia – Query Border Number
- Check Iqama Expiry Without Absher – Wazarat Amal Iqama Expiry Date
- How To Check Iqama Red Green Color Status – Nitaqat Status
- How To Check Efada Medical Report Online For Iqama In Saudi Arabia| MyKSA
- How To Check Huroob Status Online – Verify Your Iqama