A final Exit visa (Khurooj Nihai) is a visa when you decide to leave Saudi Arabia permanently. Once you exit KSA, you cant re-enter on the previous visa and iqama. Now, You will have to apply for a new visa to enter the Kingdom. If you are leaving KSA lastingly, then Absher Portal will facilitate you to check final exit visa status quite easily. The procedure is simple and takes 2 minutes only.
The Post Covers
Check Final Exit Visa Status (خروج نہاٗی)
To check the final exit visa status in Saudi Arabia, you must have an Absher Account. If you don’t have one, then create an account super easily. However, if you have an Absher account, then follow the procedure.
- Login to the Absher portal by providing the username, password, and OTP.
- After successful login, click on ‘Dashboard.’
- In ‘DashBoard,’ click on ‘More Details,’ written under your Name Tab.
- A new window will open containing personal information, Iqama information, and Visa Information.
- Scroll down to Visa Information Section and check ‘Visa Class’
- If the Visa Class is ‘Final,’ then it means that the final exit visa has stamped.
2nd Method: Khurooj Nihai Check Using MOL Portal
There is another method to check final exit visa status (khurooj nihai). The method involves the use of the ministry of labor portal. In this method, you need to provide an iqama number and the captcha code. But the fact is that this method doesn’t work anymore.
In fact, by this method, you can check the status only after the respective person has left Saudi Arabia. So, there is no use of it anymore.
You can see that the mol portal is showing the status as ” On The Job.” But, the status in Absher for the same person is “Final Exit Visa.” Hence this method is obsolete now. So always check it in the Absher portal.
Absher is now offering a new service “Awdah” or “Auda”. The purpose of the service is to enable expats to go back to their countries if they have a valid exit re-entry visa or a final exit visa. However, it only enables to leave Saudi Arabia. The mechanism to return to the Kingdom is not announced yet.
3rd Method: Using Eserve Portal
Many people believe that the final exit can be checked at the eserve portal. But, in reality, the said portal works for exit re-entry visa only. You can check for that type of visas through the portal. We will put the details of a person who has an issued final exit visa and let’s see what the eserve portal tells us about the status.
When we clicked on “Check,” the result was as follows.
Why did the eserve portal result in an error or invalid visa number? Because the portal is made for exit re-entry visas status. Therefore the Absher is the only portal that will show you the status for the final exit.
We also have a detailed post about the visa issuance for dependants that you may like to read.
- Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity Online Eserve KSA | Muqeem | 2021
- Check Iqama Issue Date – You Will Need It in Saudi Arabia
- Download All MOI Iqama Forms You May Need Oftenly | 2021| MyKSA
- How To Check Iqama Profession | Mehna Online In Saudi Arabia
- Check Available Iqama Funds And Balance Online | Latest | 2021 | MyKSA