The days had gone when there was a lengthy procedure to cancel final exit visa for dependents in Saudi Arabia. Now by using E-services of Absher portal, you can cancel it at any time. There is no need to fill the form, visit Jawazat, or attach photos for the purpose. This guide is going to help you step by step.
Before starting the procedure, let’s have a look at the rules and requirements to cancel the visa
The Post Covers
Rules And Regulations
The followings are the rules and regulations to cancel final exit visa for dependents or family members.
- The sponsor and the dependents must be alive
- The dependent should not have huroob status. Also, there should not be any istiqdam violation.
- Pay the penalty on any previously issued visa, if any.
- Cancel the via within 60 days from its issuance date. If you don’t cancel within the stipulated time, you may face a penalty of 1000 riyals.
- The dependent must be in the Kingdom at the time of cancellation.
Before starting the process, It is worth mentioning that you can cancel final exit visa of your dependents. However, your company, sponsor, or Kafeel will do the process for you.
OK, Now let’s start the procedure.
- Visit the Absher portal by Clicking Here.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Now on the main window, click on the dashboard.
- After entering into the dashboard, click on ‘MORE DETAILS’ under the ‘Family Members’ tab.
- The cancellation service will start. Scroll down until you find the ‘Next’ button. click it
- On the next screen, select the dependent or family member you want to cancel the final exit visa. You can do it by clicking on more details.
- In the next window, you will have two options. Either print the visa or cancel it. Click on ‘Cancel Visa.’
- The next screen will confirm the process. Click on confirm.
- The new window will confirm that the visa has canceled.
Now, what if the iqama of dependent has expired or about to expire in that period, and you wish to renew it?. Also, you want to cancel the final exit visa for dependents?
Here is the procedure if you have the above case. You will need the following documents.
Here is a list of required documents.
- Final exit visa cancellation form. You can buy it from people sitting outside the Jawazat office.
- Original and copy of Iqama
- A request letter by your employer/sponsor to cancel the visa
- Original Passport
Before visiting the Jawazat office, pay the iqama fee so that the process to renew iqama may start immediately. Also, it is a must requirement to be fulfilled.
Procedure to Cancel Final Exit Visa For Dependents, Family Members
Visit the Jawazat office with the above documents. For cancellation form, you can obtain a copy from people sitting outside Jawazat. They will also fill it by charging a very nominal fee. You can also ask them to provide you a request letter. Mostly they have a format of the request letter to cancel the visa.
Check properly if the form is correctly filled. Now Sign the form and hand it over to your sponsor. The sponsor will sign and stamp it. After that, visit the Chamber of commerce ( Ghurfa Tujariyah) for legal attestation.
Once you completed attestation, now its time to visit Jawazat. You will visit the Jawazat along with the sponsor or a representative of your sponsor.
Visit Jawazat and Attach all the documents. Submit your documents at the counter. Within a few hours or days, the Jawazat will cancel the final exit visa and renew the iqama.
Cancellation Fee For The Final Exit Visa
Jawazat Doesn’t charge any fee to cancel final exit visa. Furthermore, there are no charges for the issuance as well. This service is free of cost. So you need not worry about it. However, if you don’t use the visa or don’t cancel it in time, then jawazat puts a penalty of 1000 riyals.
You may also like to know about extending a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia. Click Here
- How to Issue Final Exit Visa After Iqama Expiry
- Final Exit Visa For Family Members And Dependents | New Method
- Check Exit Re Entry Visa Validity Onlinve (Eserve) KSA | Latest | 2020
- How To Apply For Final Exit Visa In Saudi Arabia |Latest Procedure | 2020
- How To Apply Iqama For New Born Baby Outside Saudi Arabia In 2020