Zain is a leading telecommunication company in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it is a part of a Saudi’s daily life, it is important to keep extra information at hand. There are four methods to check Zain balance and available data:
- By SMS
- Through USSD Code
- Through Zain KSA Application
- Through Helpline
The Post Contains
One of the easiest ways to check your Zain internet balance is by SMS. Here’s how you can do it:
- Enter the Zain Balance Check code “BC” in a new SMS.
- Send it to 700212 or 959
- You will immediately receive an SMS containing your remaining balance and balance validity.
The easiest way to check your Zain account balance is using Zain’s USSD code. Follow these steps:
- For Main Account Balance: Dial *142# on your mobile device, and the system will display your current balance.
- For Internet Balance: Dial *405# to see your remaining mobile data/inter
The third way to check your data bundle balance, GB balance, or broadband balance is through the Zain KSA application. It is quick, and the app offers multiple features besides balance inquiry. Follow these steps:
- Install the Zain KSA application on your mobile device from Play Store or iTunes.
- Login or Signup to your account using your mobile number.
- You can see both prepaid and postpaid balances.
Perhaps the most time-consuming way to inquire about your Zain balance is through their helpline. Still, if you’re uncomfortable with the other methods, here is how you can follow this one:
- Call Zain’s helpline at 959.
- Choose your language, i.e. “English.”
- Tap 1 for balance inquiry
- Tap 1 again, and the system will tell you your remaining balance.
- You can also speak with an Agent to inquire about your balance.
If you run out of mobile balance or need balance in an emergency, send a code to Zain by SMS and receive an SR 1-20 balance. Note the following before you ask Zain for a loan:
- Only prepaid users can avail this service
- You can get the loan only if you have an insufficient amount in your account, i.e. SR 1.
- The balance loan can be used for local and international calls and SMS.
Follow these steps to get a loan from Zain:
- Write “1” in a new SMS.
- Send it to 700500.
- You’ll receive a “Request in Process” notification.
- Shortly after, you will receive a loan confirmation message from Zain.
|The loan is not free. On your next recharge, Zain ad will cut the given load along with 20% service charges.|
Also Read: How To Check Mobily Balance In Saudi Arabia
Check Zain Bonus Balance
Zain KSA has introduced a point-based rewards system for its loyal customers. According to this system, you are rewarded based on your usage in the last three months. They have three membership levels, and the validity period for all levels is 24 days:
Whether you are an existing user on Zain or a new one, you have to consume SR 5 every day. After a certain period, you will be awarded Silver Membership on your Zain Sim. the eligibility payment is less than SR 450, and there are no bonus points.
You become a Gold Level Member if you consume SR 450 per month. Gold Level Members get a 20% bonus every time they use SR 5. The eligibility payment is between SR 450 and 1,350.
The Platinum Membership is for prepaid users who consume SR 450 and postpaid users who consume SR1,350 per month. The eligibility payment is up to SR 1,350 and Platinum Users get a bonus of 30% on every SR 5 usage.
You can quickly redeem your bonus and Neqaty points through SMS. Write “Plus” in an SMS and send it to 959. Zain will send you all the information about your bonus points.
It is possible to transfer your Zain balance to another Zain number. Follow these steps:
- Write “BT”, “Recipient’s Number” “Amount” in a new SMS.
- Send it to 702702.
- The balance will be transferred, and the receiver will get a message from Zain.
- Now, the receiver has to open a new message; write his Iqama Number or ID.
- Send it to 702702.
This ensures that only people with a registered SIM receive the balance.
Zain KSA has launched a WhatsApp Support number to ease their customers. You can send a message on the number below or chat with their agent through the WhatsApp Chat link on their website.
- Customer Helpline: +966 59 000 0959 OR 959
- Zain WhatsApp: +966 59 000 5959
Email Link:https://sa.zain.com/en/personal/email-usAlso Read:
- How to Check Zain Number In Saudi Arabia
- How To Check STC Balance In Saudi Arabia: Latest Codes Included
- How To Borrow Load – Credit Loan – Emergency Balance From STC
- How To Check STC Balance – Internet Data Balance | MyKSA
- How To Transfer Balance From STC Sawa To Philippines, Pakistan, India & International