When you buy a new Zain Sim, its number is written on the Sim jacket. Many people throw the SIM jacket away or forget their number.
There are three basic ways to check zain mobile number in Saudi Arabia; SMS, USSD Code, or by calling the Zain Helpline. All of these methods are described below, along with a bonus method.
The Post Covers
Press the call button after entering *144#. Your Zain number will pop up in a message for you.
By dialing *23# you can check your Zain number. A message with your number will appear on the screen.
You can also receive your Zain number by sending a blank SMS to 700123. Zain will then send you an SMS with your Zain number.
|This method will also tell you how many Zain SIM Numbers/Cards are registered under your ID.|
For the ease of its users, Zain provides multiple methods to check internet balances. You can check your Zain balance through SMS, USSD Code, Zain KSA Application or by calling the Zain Helpline.
Dial *405# USSD code to check your Zain internet balance and find out how much data is still left.
|If you want to check your Zain Main Account Balanlce, use the code *142#.|
Use the Zain KSA Application To Check your Balance.
Zain has launched an application for its users to provide ease in daily tasks. Here’s how you can use the application to check your internet balance anytime:
- Install the Zain KSA Application on your smartphone from the Play Store or iTunes.
- Use your ZAIN phone number and Sign In to an existing account or create a new one.
- You will be taken to your dashboard, where you can see your ZAIN Internet Data and your name at the top of the profile. The Zain KSA app also provides other valuable features, including a balance recharge facility.
The Zain SMS service lets you quickly check your remaining Internet or data balance. This is the most preferable way. Here’s how to do it:
- Write the code “BC” in a new SMS; This is the Zain Balance Check code.
- Send the code to 700212 or 959
- Zain will send you an SMS containing your available balance and its validity.
This is the trickiest and most non-preferred method. Still, if you have issues following the other procedues, here is how you can use this one:
- Dial 959 on your device.
- The system will ask you to Select your language.
- Press “1” for Balance Inquiry.
- Press “1” again, and the system will tell you your available balance.
Open the Zain website. Register for an account and use that to check your internet balance. The procedure is more challenging and time-consuming than all the other methods mentioned above.
You can recharge your line with Zain in three ways as defined below:
- Quick Pay Feature: Use your Debit Card, Google Pay or other available features to recharge your line.
- Recharge Voucher: You can recharge the balance on your number using recharge cards. Dial “*141* 10 digit ID Number then 14 digit Number on the card) #” and press the Dial button.
- Through Phone Call: Call 1717 and follow the instructions to recharge your line.
- Zain App: The Zain KSA app has multiple features for line recharge including Auto Pay Feature, Recharge Line, and Quick Recharge.
Zain provides telecommunication services in eight countries and has a vast network. Zain has recently launched a WhatsApp Customer Support number. So you can now have your issues resolved via WhatsApp. Contact Zain customer support and other helplines in Saudi Arabia through their website www.sa.zain.com. Here are a few important Zain customer care sources for KSA.
- Customer Helpline: +966 59 000 0959 OR 959
- Zain Main Account Balance Check: *142# or Call to 959
- Zain Internet Balance Check: *405#
- Zain WhatsApp: +966 59 000 5959