Last Updated on
Applying for a final exit visa for dependents is now an online procedure in Saudi Arabia. the days had gone when someone had to visit the Jawazat office. Now, using the Absher portal, you can issue it with few clicks. We are going to discuss the whole process in detail in this article.
To Apply the final exit visa for dependents, MOI Absher provides the online service. Here we are going to explain all the required steps and processes.
- Log in to Absher Portal by providing credentials. Click Here
- On the main window, type ‘Visa Services’ in the search bar. The other method to avail the service, click on ‘Family Member Services’
- In the ‘Family Member Services’ section, Select ‘Visa Services.”
- The new window will appear showing rules and conditions. Before applying for the final exit visa for dependents, make sure that you fulfill the asked requirements. We will discuss them in detail in this article.
- Scroll down laws and regulations page and click on Next.
- The service will start. Now Select the dependent you wish to apply for the final exit visa. And Click on More Detail.
- The next window will open, containing all details of the selected dependent. To issue the final exit visa, click on “Issue Final Visa.”
- Before agreeing to MOI terms and conditions, recheck the Name and Passport Number of the dependant. If the details are correct, then click on ‘OK.’
- The final window will show the visa issuance message, “The final exit visa is successfully issued and sent to the passport department by the system. There is no need to print the visa to be shown at the immigration. Iqama is under the sponsor’s responsibility, and it should be collected & securely destroyed.”
If you see the above message, then it means that you have successfully issued the final exit visa for the dependent. Below is a screenshot.
Print Final Exit Visa For Dependents
To get the print, although it is not necessary, because the online system at the airport can verify it automatically. However, you can print it through the Absher portal. When you apply for the final exit visa for dependents, the last step is “Cancel Visa” or “Print Visa.”
Click on “Print Visa” the new window will open to print it. Select any pdf reader to save it in pdf format. You can print it immediately also. But keeping on mobile or computer would be a better option because you can print it anywhere and at any time.
Requirements For Final Exit Visa For Dependents
Before starting the procedure, Jawazat wants you to fulfill a few criteria. Absher shows them at the start of the service. We are explaining them one by one.
Alive With No Huroob Status
The family member or dependent (maid, House driver) should be live. Also, he/she should not be reported as absent (Huroob). Besides, there should not be any istiqdam violation against him/her. If any of the above conditions exist, contact the Jawazat office for the solution.
Paid Traffic Violations
Jawazat puts a rule that before applying for an exit visa for dependents, pay all traffic violations. Jawazat wants to make sure that there is no fee or penalty is due to you. You can check the procedure to pay traffic violations in this article.
Pay Visa Cancelation Penalty If Any
If you have applied for any visa ( exit re-entry or final exit ), but the applicant could not travel within the valid period, and also the visa wasn’t canceled in time. Then jawazat charges you a penalty for the violation.
The amount of the fine is 1000 riyals for the first time, 2000 and 3000 riyals for a second and third time violation. So if you have to pay such fine, then pay it before applying for the visa.
No Valid Exit Re-Entry Visa At the time of Applying
In case, the applicant has a valid exit re-entry visa, cancel it immediately. Jawazat doesn’t dual-issue visas at a time. Either you can apply for exit re-entry or a final exit visa at a time.
The validity of the passport of the dependent of the family member must be at least 60 days at the time of applying. The system will auto-reject the application if the validity of the passport is less then two months.
The best practice is that renew the passport withing six months before it expires. You can get an online appointment for the renewal process. Furthermore, You can also contact your embassy and ask for the meeting.
A valid iqama is a “must requirement” for the visa process. If your or dependent iqama has expired, then renew it . after the iqama renewal, start the visa service. The online system won’t accept your request on expired iqama status.
Register FingerPrints With Absher System.
Any dependent or family members, especially children, who are above six years of age, need to enroll their fingerprints with Absher. The registration process is quite simple. You need to visit any Absher kiosk machine and enroll the fingerprints of the dependent.
Pay The Dependent Fee
It is the most crucial task to do before applying for the visa. Pay The expat fee for two months. However, if the iqama validity remains more than two months from the date of visa issuance, then you need not pay it. The jawazat wants to assure that you have paid all the arrears and payments.
However, if the iqama is expiring in the next two months, then pay it. You can pay the fee for two months through your bank account. The system will automatically calculate the dependent charges and shows the amount. Continue the process until the system (online banking channel, ATM) confirms the payment.
Once you have paid the fee, visit the Absher portal and start the visa process.
Terms And Conditions For Final Exit Visa For Dependent
during the process, Absher mentions terms and conditions for the final exit visa for dependents. The terms and conditions are as follow.
- The visa validity is two months. So travel within the time frame. But if the dependent doesn’t fly, then you may end up with a fine of 1000 Saudi Riyals.
- However, if the dependent is unable to travel, you can cancel the visa within 60 days without any FINE. Just make sure to cancel it in time.
- Any error in the name or passport number or expiry date may stop the dependent on exiting. So double-check it while applying.
- The significant point is that if the dependent has family members under his/her passport, then he/she will travel along with those family members.
- While applying a visa for a domestic worker, a clearance form attested by a local recruitments agency or maid care center is required. The letter should mention that the dependent has received all dues.
- After the dependent has traveled back to the country, destroy his/her iqama or submit to any jawazat office within 30 days. You will be responsible if there is any illegal activity against it.
Living in a country for a long time means a lot. And it is not easy to move to another place, because lots of memories are attached to that. That’s why sad status has so many powerful words and quotes to describe the feelings and emotions that one can’t express.
The validity of the final exit visa for dependents, family members, is two months from the date of issuance. The dependent must travel within 60 days to avoid a penalty of 1000 riyals.
The fine increases to 2000 riyals for the second time violation and 3000 riyals for the third time violation.
After the third violation, you will have to visit the jawazat office for the issuance of the visa. The jawazat will charge you a fixed amount.
However, you can cancel the final exit visa for dependents, any time during its validity without any fine or fee.