There are several ways to check border number in Saudi Arabia. You can use “Query Border Number” service and the Absher online portal. Furthermore, it is written on your passport.
In addition to that, you can also visit Jawazat if you are unable to access Absher platform or the border number KSA is not mentioned on your passport.
The Post Contains
What is Border Number
Upon arriving in Saudi Arabia on a new visa, the immigration authorities issue a unique 10-digit entry number, which helps identify the visitors/workers staying in KSA. That code is the border number or رقم الحدود.
The Saudi immigration authorities write border number by hand on the passport of the visa holder. Furthermore, this number is written in Arabic and always starts with the digit “3“
Query Border Number
You can check border number with the help of Query Border Number service that is available on the Absher portal.
To use the service, you need the Visa Number and, Visa Issue Date. And, both details are available on the Saudi Visa, imprinted on the passport. After collecting the details,
- Visit https://absher.sa/query-border-number/
- Select “Query Border Number” from the ‘Public Services‘ menu on the home page
- Click on Non-GCC Citizens
- Enter Visa Number
- Select “Gregorian”
- Enter the Visa issue date
- Enter the image code and click on inquire.
- On the next screen, the system displays border number and the visa holder’s name.
Note: If you are a citizen of a GCC country then select “GCC Citizen” Enter your passport number or GCC ID. Select the country, enter the image code and click on inquire.
How To Check Border Number In The Passport
You can also find border number on your passport. The Saudi immigration authorities usually write it on the page where the entry stamp is embossed.
This method is helpful for those who want to check border number without accessing Absher.
Check Border Number In Absher
To check border number for visit visa holders, you can do the following procedure.
- Visit https://absher.sa/https://absher.sa/ and log in to the account.
- Click on Service under the “Family Members” section.
- Now click on “Extend Visit Visa”
- Click on “Proceed“
- On the next page, you will find the border number of the visit visa holder along with many other pieces of information, e.g. The date of entry, passport number, visa number, and visit visa expiry date.
By Visiting Jawazat Office
You can also visit Jawazat if you are unable to figure out the number. Visit the General Directorate of passports office. Then go to the visa section and ask for the border number. The officer will provide you the number immediately.
Recommended Read: How To Check iqama Issued Or Not Using Border Number In Saudi Arabia
Where You Can Use It
While living in Saudi Arabia you may need border number or رقم الحدود for many services which can be.
- To check medical report for iqama
- For getting hajj permission on a visit visa
- To pay the visit visa extension fee
- To check new iqama is issued or not
- For getting the insurance for a Family visit visa
- To pay the dependent fee for a newborn baby