Last Updated on
Have you ever noticed that Saudi iqama id doesn’t have the issue date on it?
When you come to Saudi Arabia on a work visa, The Jawazat issues the resident permit, iqama. The date at which jawazat issues iqama for the first time, is the iqama issue date. You will need it many times. For example, while applying for a family visa, the date is required.
So How can we check iqama issuance date? Let’s find it!
Procedure To Check Iqama Issue Date Online In Saudi Arabia
To start the procedure, you will need Absher Account. if you don’t have, then check the procedure to create an Absher Account online.
- Login to moi Absher account by clicking here and provide the credentials. You can also use Absher app to login.
- Upon successful login, Click on DashBoard
Once you are on the Dashboard, click on More Details
- Look at Iqama Information and you will get the issuance date of Iqama.
2nd Method To Find Issuance Date Of Iqama
Here is Another Way to query the required date. In this method, you will need an Absher account.
- Login to MOI Absher account by providing the username, password, and OTP.
- Once Logged in, Click on Services in My Services Tab.
- On the next window, Click on Passport
- In the next window, click on personal information.
- The next screen will have many pieces of information, including the residence permit issue date in iqama information section.
In the above picture, you can notice ID version is 6. in fact it is showing the number of renewals of iqama throughout the stay in the Kindom, KSA. You can also say that it is the number of the years of stay in Saudi Arabia.
Method For Dependents
Unluckily, there is no method to inquire about the issue date of iqama for dependants. Perhaps in the coming days, the moi portal might add the service online. However, moi, ministry of interior renew iqama along with the parents’ iqama. So we can determine the expiry date but not the issuance date.
How was the article? Was it helpful to you? Give us your thoughts by commenting below. Also, do you have any query related to iqama? I would love to help you as much as I can. Tell me about your problem, and I will try my best to solve it.