Have you ever noticed that the Saudi iqama ID card doesn’t have the issue date on it?
When you come to Saudi Arabia on a work visa, The Jawazat issues the resident permit, iqama. The date at which Jawazat issues iqama for the first time is the iqama issue date. This date is always different than your entry date in KSA.
The Post Contains
Check Iqama Issue Date
In Absher Website
To check iqama id issue date, you will need an Absher Account. if you don’t have one, then first create an Absher Account.
- Login to moi Absher account at https://absher.sa/
- Click on the DashBoard
- Once you are on the Dashboard, click on More Details
- You can see the iqama issuance date under the Iqama information.
2nd Method in Absher Portal
Here is Another Way to query the iqama issue date. In this method, you will need an Absher account.
- Login to MOI Absher account by providing the username, password, and OTP.
- Once Logged in, Click on Services in the My Services tab.
- On the next window, Click on Passport
- In the next window, click on personal information.
- The next screen shows the issuance date in the “Iqama Information” section along with many pieces of information, including the place of issue, ID version, sponsor ID and name, entry date, etc.
In the above picture, you can notice the ID version is 6. In fact, it shows the number of renewals of iqama throughout the stay in the Kindom, KSA. You can also say that it is the number of years of a muqeem resident staying in Saudi Arabia.
How To Check ID Issuance Date in Tawakkalna
This method is obsolete now because the issue date isn’t showing in Tawakkalna on the digital iqama anymore.
The Saudi resident ID issue date is also available in the Takwakkalna app. To check the date;
- Open Tawakkalna app
- Log in with your Absher account credentials (username and password)
- Click on Digital Documents on the dashboard
- Now click on Iqama ID
- The issuance date appears in front of the “اصدار” heading.
How to Check Iqama Issue Date For Dependents
The iqama issue date for dependents shows in their Absher account who is 18 years old. The check it you can use the above methods.
However unluckily, there is no method to inquire about it for the dependents under 18 years of age.
Perhaps in the coming days, the moi portal might add the service online.