Saudi Arabia’s constantly improving E-services have made it trouble-free to benefit from the services offered by the online portals.
So if you are a Saudi visa applicant then you can check visa status on MOFA website by entering the applicant’s passport number and the MOFA application number.
The Post Contains
Check Visa Status By Passport Number on Enjazit/MOFA
You can easily check visa status by using the Visa Inquiry service on the MOFA portal. At the same time, it would be appropriate to mention that the Enjazit portal has been integrated into MOFA.
Earlier visa status was available on enjazit.com.sa. But now all links to the Enjazit website will re-direct you to the MOFA website.
There are multiple methods for enjazit visa status check۔ So, if you are checking the status of Umrah, Hajj or work visa, then having the applicant’s passport number is enough.
But if you are checking family visit visa status or permanent family visa status then you need mofa number(application number), sponsor’s iqama number, and the applicant’s passport number as well.
Check Family Visit Visa Status
You can use this method to check family visit visa status and permanent family visa(Istiqdam) status.
- Open the MOFA’s home page https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Home/Index
- Enter the following details in the section”Inquiry for applied requests” available on the right side of the home page
- In “Inquiry Type” select “Application number“
- Enter the application number/mofa number
- ID Number: Enter the iqama number
- Enter the 6-digit captcha code and click on “Search“
If the visa has been issued, the system will display the visa status in a pop-up with the following message. “Visa has been issued, No. XXXXXXXXX“.
How To Find Application Number/Mofa Id
MOFA assigns the application number or mofa number to every visa applicant and prints it on their visa application just above the barcode. You can find it pretty easily on the submitted application form.
Check Umrah, Hajj, Work Visa Status
You can check visa status by passport number for Work visa, Umrah or Hajj visa. Although you can use the above method but these types of visas are mostly applied through the agents.
So the high probabilities are that you may not have the application number. Therefore another method for visa status is described below
- Visit the site https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData
- Change the language to your preferred one (English or Arabic)
- Now enter the following details.
- Enter Passport number
- Select Nationality
- Visa Type: Select the visa type (Umrah, Hajj, Work, or tourist visa)
- Visa Issuing Authority: Select the Saudi consulate’s city where your visa application form has been submitted. (e,g. Karachi, Cochin, Delhi, Manila, Columbo, etc)
- Enter the Image code and click on Search
You will see a message about visa issuance on the next screen. If the visa is issued, the following message will appear, “Visa has been issued, No. XXXXXXXXX“
Recommended Read: How to Check Eserve Visa Validity on Muqee
Saudi Visa Validity
The validity of a Saudi visa depends upon the type of visa and your country of origin. So its expiry date may vary greatly.
- The family visit visa, the most popular one has a validity of 30 days. While a multiple-entry family visit visa is valid for 1 year, allowing you to re-enter KSA up to 4 times, with each stay being as long as 90 days.
- A Hajj visa is valid for 30 days
- An Umrah visa is valid for 3 months after entering Saudi Arabia
- A tourist visa stays valid for an entire year, with a 90-day stay on each trip and multiple entries.
- The validity of a business visa lasts from 30-60 days depending upon the country of origin as well as the invitation letter sent from MOFA.
How To Check Saudi Visa Stamping Status
Often visa issuance and visa stamping are considered the same thing. Although these two are different.
In fact, the MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) issues the visa while the Saudi Embassy in any country is responsible for stamping the visa to the passport.
If you have submitted your relevant documents to Saudi embassy through Etimad centers then you can check Saudi visa stamping status on the Tasheer portal as follows;
- Open vc.tasheer.com
- Select your country and language
- On the home page, select “Track Status”
- Enter one of the following
- Appointment reference number
- Visa number issued by MOFA
- Enter the applicant’s date of birth.
- Click on “Get Details”
The Tasheer system will show you the visa stamping status on the next page.Also Read: