Etimad Pakistan which is now gerrys.pk, provides a number of e-services for visa processing for Saudi Arabia.
In order to get your family, Hajj, Umrah, or multiple-entry visit visa stamped, you need an online Etimad Appointment which you can get in a few, simple steps as listed below.
Step 1: Scheduling an Appointment
- Go to the Etimad pk website which is now ‘gerrys.pk’
- Select ‘Schedule an appointment from the left side of your screen
- From the follow-up list, click on ‘Make an Appointment
- From the drop-down list select your country, ‘Pakistan’
- Then select your Nationality, ‘Pakistan’
- Lastly, select your purpose of travel
- For family visit visa, select ‘Family Visit’
- For permanent family Visa, select ‘Resident’
- And for Umrah Visa, select ‘Umrah’ from the list
Step 2: Selecting the city and type of service
From the next page, choose the type of service. Keep in mind that ‘lounge’ costs more due to better service
Now scroll down and select the city for your Etimad appointment
Etimad centers provide services in 5 cities in Pakistan which include Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, and Islamabad. Click on ‘Book’ in front of the city which you want to choose.
Accept the terms and conditions which will appear on your screen
Step 3: Selecting Appointment Category
From the appointment category choose individual or family
Select the number of applicants (for more than one applicant, you will have to fill the form for each applicant separately)
Scroll down and from the calendar, choose the suitable dates for your Etimad appointment. The dates in green boxes are the available dates and those in red are fully booked.
An appointment lasts for 15 minutes, choose the time which is fitting for you
Enter the Captcha code at the bottom of the page
Lastly, click on ‘Next Step’
Step 4: Entering Necessary Details:
- On the next page, a summary of your appointment will be shown to you along with 4 tabs where you have to enter the essential details.
- First, fill in your Passport details
- The boxes with a ‘*’ above them are necessary to fill and you can leave the rest empty.
- The given name on your passport = ‘First Name’
- The surname on your passport = ‘Surname’
- After filling in all the mandatory information, click on ‘next’
Now you have been moved to the ‘other details’ tab
- For number of entries, it should be the same as on the visa
- For the Saudi Mission box, enter the name of the city on the visa
- ‘Click on next’
- In the ‘Sponsor Details’ tab, enter the Sponsor ID and invitation number of the sponsor
- Sponsor ID = Iqama Number
- Invitation/preapproval number = Visa Number
- In the last tab, enter the address details of the applicant
- Now click on ‘Review and submit
You will now be given a preview of your appointment details to check in case you have made an error.
After making sure all the details have been correctly entered, click on ‘Submit Application’
Step 5: Checking the status of your appointment
Your appointment has now been booked and the website will redirect you to the home page
From here, you can check the status of your appointment and take a print easily.
Click on ‘Schedule an appointment
Select the ‘Generate Appointment Letter’ option
By entering the passport number and date of birth of one of the applicants, you will be shown all the appointment details
Printing the Etimad Appointment Letter:
You need to take your Etimad appointment letter with you on the day of your appointment which is why it is necessary to have a printout.
On the bottom right corner of the same page, click on ‘Print Appointment Letter’
Things to keep in mind:
- The password of the appointment letter is the passport number of the main applicant
- Enter the passport number without CAPS lock turned on
- Additional documents will be required on your Etimad Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Etimad Portal?
The Etimad portal, which is now Gerrys.pk is an electronic services portal that aligns with Saudi Arabia’s 2030 vision goals.
This unified digital e-services platform allows government and the private sectors to benefit from the country’s advanced procurement e-services.
What documents are required for a Saudi visit visa?
The required documents for a family visit visa are:
- Etimad appointment
- Visa slip
- Original passport (6 months validity)
- CNIC of the applicant
- 2 pictures with a white background
- Passport + Iqama copy
- Vaccination card (for children)
- Relationship evidence
- Marriage certificate
- Muqeem Paper
How much is Saudi Visa fee?
SAR 300 for all types of visit visas. The medical insurance which covers COVID-19 treatment is SAR 180 including tax. This brings the total Saudi Visa fee to SAR 480
How do I book an appointment with Etimad?
You can book an appointment with Etimad from their online portal Gerrys.pk which will save you both time and money.
From their website, go to ‘schedule an appointment, write in all the mandatory information, and take a printout of your appointment details.
How can I check if my family visit visa is stamped or not?
You can check whether your family visit visa is stamped or not from the official website of ‘ENJAZ’ by using your visit visa and iqama number.