Are you planning to bring your family to Saudi Arabia? But you have no idea how to apply for a family visa?
Well, we can help you. The first step to getting family visa is that you need to book istiqdam appointment in MOI Absher portal. You can use either the Absher web or Absher App to schedule an appointment. Anyhow, we are using the Absher web for illustration.
How To Get Appointment For Istiqdam
Istiqdam family visa procedure is simple. To start that, open the Absher website and Log in.
Once Logged in successfully, type ‘Appointment‘ in Search Bar
Select ‘Book an Appointment (Expatriate Affairs.)‘ It will lead you to the Istiqdam appointments service page.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed to Service‘.
- On the next page, click on ‘Book New Appointment.’
- Click on istiqdam appointment for permanent family visa.
- In the next step, choose the Branch by clicking on ‘Select’ under the ‘Actions’ tab.
- After selecting the branch, now choose the date and time slot. We are comfortable on Monday at 10 AM, so we are deciding that time and date.
The next page will show you the required documents for the family visa procedure. Recheck your details and click on ‘Confirm Appointment Details.’
- The next screen shows the istiqdam appointment ticket. Just print it because You might need to show the voucher in the istiqdam office.
We have something more for you. Suppose you are ready to move your family from the UK. And need a company that could help remove your house, furniture, piano, or office items. then Bradford Removals may prove a convenient service for the job.
The following are the istiqdam requirement for a family visa.
- Fill out the istiqdam family visa application form.
- Copy of the marriage certificate.
- A letter from the sponsor (Kafeel). It must indicate the monthly income and sponsor approval. Also, attest it from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama and original
- Copy of the educational qualification (bring the original).
- Copy of birth certificates for children in case of requesting their visa also.
- Passports copies of the family members you want to bring to Saudi Arabia.
- The Department can ask a few questions. Besides, they may ask for a few more documents. So be fully prepared before visiting the office.