Through the Absher web platform, you can book online appointment for istimara in Saudi Arabia. Whether you are going to collect vehicle registration card or renew istimara, you need to book the appointment before visiting muroor / Traffic police office.
You can book the vehicle registration appointment in Absher for;
- Istimara collection
- Renewal of istimara
- Printing vehicle registration card
Book Appointment in Absher For Istimara
To book an appointment through Absher for istimara collection, printing and renewal, visit the Absher portal and do the following procedure.
- Log in to Absher online web portal https://absher.sa
- Click on ‘More’ in ‘Appointments’ menu.
- Click on Traffic
- Now click on ‘Proceed to Service’
- On the next page, click on ‘Book New Appointment’
- Now Select ‘ Renewal of a driving License’
- Select the Region and click on Next
- Now click on the Moroor office located in your desired city and then click on ‘Select’
- Choose the time slot you can visit traffic police office easily
- Click on ‘Confirm Appointment Details’
- On the next page, a confirmation ticket for istimara collection appointment in Absher will show.
- Save it by taking a screen shot .
You will also receive an SMS upon successful istimara print appointment along with the location details of the muroor office.
While visiting muroor office on the appointment day bring the following documents for the successful collection or the renewal of vehicle registration (Istimara).
- Original and a copy of Iqama
- Original and a copy of Istimara
- MVPI ( Motor vehicle periodic inspection) Report / Fahas
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Pay istimara renewal fee
- Clear any traffic violaton by paying it.
- How To Collect Istimara – Vehicle Registration Card In Saudi Arabia
- How To Book Muroor Appointment In Absher Saudi Arabia
- How To Book Driving License Appointment In Absher
- Vehicle Registration – How To Check Istimara Expiry Date In KSA
- How To Renew Istimara – Vehicle Registration Renewal in Saudi Arabia