After the implication of LRI, Labor reforms Initiative, Qiwa performs the procedure for employees transfer in KSA. If you have applied for sponsorship transfer then you need to accept transfer request in qiwa to successfully complete the procedure.
How To Accept Transfer Request In Qiwa
The procedure to transfer employees in Qiwa involves many steps. And, If the new sponsor has sent the request then the workers can accept it in Qiwa platform by doing the following procedure.
Must Read: How To Register in Qiwa Platerform Online In KSA
- Sign in to Qiwa plateform
- On the dashboard, click on “Employee Transfer” in the “Services and Tools” section.
- On the next window, the Status shows as ” Pending For Laborer Approval.” So click on “View” under “Action” Tab
- Now click on “View Contract” and read it carefully.
- If you agree with the contract then click on the box in front of “I have read the contract and terms of services and agree to be transferred to this establishment.
- Now click on the “ACCEPT THE REQUEST” button
- A pop-up box will appear, click again on “Accept the Request” to re-confirm.
On the next screen, you will see the status as ” Pending Completing Transfer in Absher By New Employer.” It means that you have successfully accepted the transfer request in qiwa and now your new sponsor will do the rest of the procedure in Absher.
- How To Transfer Employees Through Qiwa In KSA | Updated | MyKSA
- Qiwa Registration : How To Sign Up On The Portal | MyKSA
- How To Check Iqama Transfer Status – Naqal Kafala | MyKSA
- How To Transfer Istimara Vehicle Ownership In Saudi Arabia 2023
- How To Check New Iqama Number Issued or Not Using Border – Passport Number