Qiwa is an online platform by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia. Being part of the Labor Reforms Initiative, The platform facilitates the employees with all employment-related services.
In the Qiwa platform, the resident workers can view and update their employment contracts as well as calculate the end-of-service benefits. You can do Qiwa registration online easily. Just make sure you have already signed up in Absher.
How To Register On Qiwa Portal Online
For Qiwa registration,
- Visit the qiwa site by clicking on the link to register. https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-up
- Enter Iqama Number in ‘National ID/IQama’
- Enter your iqama expiry date.
- Click on “Verify My Information”
- Enter 6-digit OTP received on the mobile number registered in Absher. And click on “Next”
- Enter your best email, choose a password, and click on “Next”
- Enter the Mobile number registered in absher and click on “Send” to receive a 4-digit confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code, agree with the terms and conditions and click on “Create Account“
Congratulations! You have signed up in Qiwa platform successfully. The next screen shows the dashboard of qiwa.
Qiwa Registration Fees.
It’s a perception that Qiwa portal charges a fee for registration. But it’s a myth. There is no fee for qiwa registration or sign-up. It’s totally free because the platform serves both, employees and companies electronically. However, the fees for iqama transfer, renewal, and expiry are charged by their relevant authorities.
- How To Check National Address In Saudi Arabia – National Address Print
- How To Check Health Insurance Status – Expiry Date | MyKSA
- How To Change, Update And Verify Mobile Number In Absher
- How To Find Vehicle Sequence Number In Saudi Arabia
- Check Iqama Expiry Without Absher – Wazarat Amal Iqama Expiry Date