To check Iqama transfer status or naqal kafala, you can use two methods, 1.By Moi Absher portal. 2. Adopting a procedure by the dedicated service offered by MOL, ministry of labor, and social development Saudi Arabia.
By Absher portal, you may receive a message on your mobile upon successful iqama transfer. while in the second method, you need to visit the ministry of social development and labor web portal (MOL).
The Post Covers
Check Iqama Transfer Status (Naqal Kafala)
To check iqama transfer status on the dedicated portal by Ministry of Human Resorces and Social Development,
- Visit the ministry of labor website which is mol.gov.sa. To open the site Click Here
- From the drop-down menu, select the option” نقل خدمة عامل وافد
- Now enter the Iqama number and the code.
- After entering iqama number and the code, click on بحث
- In case if the ministry of social development and labor has not received any application for iqama transfer, then you will see a message. لا توجد طلبات تحقق الشروط
In the above case, ask your employer to place a request to start the transfer procedure. In other words, iqama transfer status is not confirmed.
Most Read: Check Iqama Expiry Date With Absher Portal
If the sponsorship transfer is successful to the new employer or kafeel, you will see a similar message as given below.
حالة الطلب في وزارة العمل: تمت الموافقة حالة الطلب في وزارة الداخلية : تم نقل خدمة العامل الى صاحب عمل جديد (موسسہ للمقاولات) بتاريخ 1439/10/01، وفي حال عدم استلام رخصة الاقامة بعد , على صاحب العمل الجديد استلامها من الجوازات
The message means that your iqama has been transferred (naqal kafala) to the new kafeel or organization on the given date. And if you haven’t received the iqama yet, then ask your organization, kafeel to collect it from Jawazat (Passport Office)
Iqama Transfer Request Validity.
If you find the name of the new sponsor in the system, then it means that your request is accepted. Now it’s time for the next process which is the payment of the transfer fee. The fee can be 2000 riyals to 6000 Riyals. It depends on the number of transfers.
If you have already switched to a new sponsor and it is your 2nd transfer. Then, you have to pay 4000 riyals. Similarly, for the 3rd and so on transfer, 6000 Riyals is the fee. On the very first transfer, MSLD charges 2000 Riyals.
The validity of the iqama transfer request is 12 days. You may receive an SMS from the ministry. However, it is best to check it frequently after submitting the application.
You may like to read about nitaqat category of your iqama.
- Check Available Iqama Funds And Balance Online | Latest | 2021 | MyKSA
- 5 Ways To Check Sponsor Name And ID | Latest 2021 | MyKSA
- Check Iqama Huroob Status Online In Saudi Arabia | Latest 2021
- Latest Procedure For Nitaqat Status | Iqama Red Green Online
- How To Check Sadad Number For Iqama Renewal | MyKSA