Switching a job to a new sponsor is a legal right of an employee in Saudi Arabia. If you are going through naqal kafala process then you can check iqama transfer status in mol, Absher, and Qiwa.
The Post Contains
How To Check Iqama Transfer Status in mol.gov.sa
To check the transfer status on the mol you can do the following procedure;
The Ministry of Labor website provides the services only in Arabic language. However, you can use any translator to understand Arabic
- Visit the ” Labor Office Inquiry about the Employee” page on the Ministry of Labor website https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/NonSaudiEmpInquiry.aspx
- Select “نقل خدمة عامل وافد” from the drop-down menu, on “الاستعلام عن خدمات مكتب العمل” page
- Now enter the Iqama number and the code.
- Click on “بحث” – green button
The MOL system will search for the transfer and show one of the given statuses.
- No transfer request received
- Waiting for approval in Qiwa
- Pending approval In Absher
- Iqama transfer completed
Transfer Request Not Received
In case the procedure to transfer iqama hasn’t started yet, you will view the status;
- “لا توجد طلبات تحقق الشروط”
In other words, the Saudi Ministry of Social Development and Labor hasn’t received any application for naqal kafala. Ask your new employer to place a request to start the transfer procedure.
Employee Transfer Request Understudy
When MOL accepts the employee transfer request the following iqama transfer status shows on the Ministry of Labor website. The ministry can accept or reject the application after a thorough verification.
- “تحت الدراسہ“ – Under study
Waiting For Employee Approval
After the Ministry’s approval, the expats transfer status shows as;
“في انتظار موافقة الموظف-قوى” – Waiting for employee approval
Pending in Absher
When the status of naqal kafala shows “Pending in Absher” that means the employee transfer process has been completed in Qiwa and now the new employer has to pay the transfer fee to complete the procedure.
Sponsorship Transferred Successfully
You will see the following sponsorship transfer status when the transfer procedure successfully completed and the employee transfers to the new employer.
- “تم نقل خدمة العامل الى صاحب عمل جديد” – The worker’s service is transferred to a new employer.
The complete message shows as;
- حالة الطلب في وزارة العمل: تمت الموافقة حالة الطلب في وزارة الداخلية : تم نقل خدمة العامل الى صاحب عمل جديد (موسسہ للمقاولات) بتاريخ 144/10/01، وفي حال عدم استلام رخصة الاقامة بعد , على صاحب العمل الجديد استلامها من الجوازات
Application status at the Ministry of Labor: Approved Application status at the Ministry of Interior: The worker’s service was transferred to a new employer (Contracting Establishment) on 10/01/1445, and if the residence permit has not yet been received, the new employer must receive it from the Passports Department.
Collecting Iqama From Jawazat
After a successful transfer, your new sponsor will collect the updated iqama from the Jawazat -Passport Office and give it to you.
Check Naqal Kafala In Absher
To check the sponsorship transfer status in Absher, you can do the following procedure;
- Log in to Absher Individual https://absher.sa/
- Click on Dashboard
- You can view the current sponsor’s name under the Personal Information
Check Sponsorship Transfer Status In Qiwa
To check transfer request, the Qiwa Individual shows it in the user’s basic information section on its online platform.
- Sing in your Qiwa account: https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-in
- Now click on “Individual Account“
- in “Current Position“ under the “Basic Information” section.
Check Iqama Transfer Status Through Mudad
To check employee transfer status through Mudad, you can do the following;
- Visit Mudad platform: https://mudad.com.sa/system-selection
- Click on Compliance System
- Now Sign-in to your account
- You can see the sponsor name on the next screen
Check Transfer Status in MOFA
An unconventional yet effective method to check expats transfer status is viewing it in MOFA.
- Visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Loginindividuals
- Click on Login and then select Individuals Login
- Now sign in either with
- Nafath app
- Absher username and password
- Click on Family Visit Visa Application for Residents
- Your sponsor’s name will be displayed under Company Information on the next page.
Iqama Transfer Request Validity.
If you find the name of the new sponsor in the system, then it means that your request is accepted. Now it’s time for the next process which is the payment of the transfer fee. The fee can be 2000 riyals to 6000 Riyals. It depends on the number of transfers.
If you have already switched to a new sponsor and it is your 2nd transfer. Then, you have to pay 4000 riyals. Similarly, for the 3rd and so on transfer, 6000 Riyals is the fee. On the very first transfer, MSLD charges 2000 Riyals.
The validity of the iqama transfer request is 12 days. You may receive an SMS from the ministry. However, it is best to check it frequently after submitting the application.Also Read: