You can check iqama transfer fee with the help of an online bank account in Saudi Arabia. Getting transfers is the right of the employees. And, MOL (mol.gov.sa) has clearly mentioned it in the Labor laws. The transfer fee is refundable if the tanazul ( transfer from one employer to another) is not successful.
The Post Covers
Check Iqama Transfer Fee
First, let’s discuss what is the amount of the fee, and then we will pay it using a bank account. Usually, the employer is responsible to pay it but it’s not a rule. the employee may pay it on its own. Or, it is also possible that the sponsor and the worker, both pay half of the fee.
First Time Transfer: The iqama transfer fee is 2000 Riyals
Second Transfer: Now the fee gets double. So it is 4000 Riyals this time.
Third Transfer: Things are changing and you are not satisfied with the sponsor. You have another chance to change the company or kafeel. But now the payment is as high as 3 times the basic. It’s 6000 Riyals this time.
Fourth and So On Transfers: The charges are fixed at 6000 Riyals for the 4th transfer. The same dues apply on the 5th, 6th, or even for the 7th time. However, that does not sound good. Instead of putting so much money, the better decision would be to apply for a final exit visa and arriving back to KSA on the new visa.
The above fees are applicable in 2019 and the year 2020. In addition to that, you can transfer iqama as many times as you can.
Paying the fee is necessary to make the iqama transfer process successful. As it is a Government fee and obligatory. You can use any bank account. However, for the procedure, I am using Ahli bank account.
- Open Ahli NCB bank app, or the portal on the pc.
- Log in by entering the username, password, and OTP received on your mobile.
- On the main menu click on Sadad
- Now, click on Government Payments and Refund
- On the next menu, select Alien Control in Biller. And Transfer of Services in Service Tab.
- In Iqama ID, provide the iqama number of the transferee.
- Click on Request Payment Fee.
- The next screen shows the beneficiary’s name and the fee amount.
In our case, the fee is 2000 Riyals. It is because it is the first time transfer. If you click on Show Fee Details, you can observe that it is Transfer Sponsorship Fee.
Paying The Required Amount.
As you already know about the payment. Now you just have to click on proceed. The system confirms if you are willing to pay. Click on confirm and the dues transfer to the MOL account instantly.
Refund The Amount
Now, what if you want to take back your money from MOL? Because either you are not ready for the transfer process or your sponsor has already paid the amount. Just like the above procedure, firstly, log in then select sadad and then Government Payments and Refund.
- Now click on the Refund tab, next to the Payments on the top.
- In biller, select Alien Control and Transfer of Services in Service Tab.
- Enter Iqama number against which you deposited the money.
- Click on Proceed.
- On the next menu, click on Confirm.
- In 24 to 48 working hours, you get a refund of the fee.
- How To Pay Iqama Renewal Fees Online In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA
- How To Refund Money Through Absher in Saudi Arabia
- Check Traffic Violations, Fines and Vehicle Number Online In Saudi Arabia
- How to Check Absher Fees, Available Funds and Traffic Violations.
- How To Transfer Istimara Vehicle Ownership In Saudi Arabia 2022