You can refund money that you have deposited in Absher to avail a certain service. But first check whether the available funds are appearing in Absher. If the payment is present then make a request to refund the money from Absher before it is used.
The Post Contains
Conditions To Withdraw Money
You can withdraw money, deposited in Absher if the following both conditions are met;
- The funds are unused and showing in Absher as available funds.
- Only the depository has the right to request for refund. In simple words, if you added money then you are the only one to withdraw funds.
How To Refund money Available In Abhser
To refund money from Absher, first, check whether the Absher is showing available funds or have been used in any service.
In order to check unused balance,
- Log in to your Absher account. https://absher.sa/
- On the dashboard, click on Public Query Available Funds.
- Enter the required details
- The next screen displays the available funds present in your Absher account.
- If the fee is not displayed, it means your transaction is done and your service is completed.
How To refund money From Absher using Banking applications
Absher refunds money in the same bank account that was used for depositing funds. The procedure for the withdrawal of money through Internet banking in Saudi Arabia is as follows.
- Log in to your bank account through the online web portal or app.
- Select Government Payments in the Payments menu.
- Then Click on Alien Control.
- This time choose the appropriate Application type (Services) and confirm the Transaction Detail as a Refund.
- Afterward, Enter Iqama number.
- Click on Confirm to Submit the request for a refund of money in KSA.
Now, it will take almost up to 3 working days for the refund of money into your bank account.
List Of Absher Services
Below is the list of the Absher fees for which you can get a refund if remain unused.
- Iqama renewal fee
- Sponsorees fee
- Dependents fee
- Driving License fee
- Vehicles transfer fee
- Labour Importation fee
- Passports fee
- Visit Visas fee
- Exit reentry fee
How to transfer funds in Ksa
In the first place, the Saudi ministry of interior made it possible for their citizens and residents to refund the payments through the Absher web portal.
To get these available funds back to your bank account, choose the bank which you use for the payment otherwise it will not be possible.
In Saudi Arabia list of some available internet banking are,
- Al Rajhi
- Al Ahli
- Saudi Francis
- Riyadh Bank
- Bank Albilad
- Saudi Hollandi etc.
Is dependent fee refundable in ksa?
The refunding for the dependent fee depends upon its usage. If the fee is showing in Absher as available fund then you can get the refund. Otherwise if it is used for any service, you can’t withdraw it.