Iqama, the most important legal document, renews every year by Jawazat. However, you have to pay charges for it. In this guide, I am showing you a few methods on how to pay iqama renewal fees online. For that purpose, you can use your bank accounts.
In addition to that, you can also use atm machines if you haven’t activated e-banking yet. Here, I am using NCB bank (ahli) portal to pay the fees.
The Post Covers
Using NCB Ahli Online Banking to Pay Iqama Renewal Fee
Ahli NCB bank and Quickpay account holders can pay iqama renewal fee online by the following procedure.
- Open Ahli bank App or Web Portal.
- Log in by entering the username, password, and OTP received on your mobile.
- Now, click on Sadad available on the main menu screen.
- In Sadad, select the sub-menu, ‘Government Payments and Refund’
- Now First click on Payments, and then Select Alien Control in ‘ Please select a Biller.
- Below Alien Control a new option appears, ‘ Please select a service’. select ‘Renew Iqama’
- In Iqama Id, You have 2 options, Registered, Unregistered. If you have ever paid any bill, fee, or mobile recharge against any iqama number, it will show in Registered Tab. Otherwise, select Unregistered.
- Enter iqama number you wish to pay for.
- In Iqama Duration-Years, Enter 1 for a one-year renewal.
- Now Click on Request Payment Fee.
- The next screen shows the Fee amount. The iqama renewal fee is 650 riyals. Now click on Proceed.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on Confirm to pay the dues.
The Fee Is More Than 650 Riyals, Let’s Check It
I am going to show you an iqama renewal fee which is way more than 650 riyals. When You click on Request Payment Fee, it can show a payment of 1150 or 1650 Riyals. If that happens, click on Show Fee Details to know the exact reason.
I have an example of a 1650 Riyals fee and let’s see why is this so much.
For sure, you know the exact reason now. The fee for the issuance is 650 riyals including human resource fee. But it is a late iqama renewal fine. Due to that the fee jumped too high. You can know more about the different penalties in this article.
Read More On: 11 Fines On Iqama You Must Avoid
The fine increases every time there is a delay in the renewal process.
First Time Delay: The fine is 500 Riyals
Second Violation: Now the penalty increases to 1000 riyals. ( As shown in the above example)
Third Time Late: It’s the hardest one. Jawazat says that the final exit is the punishment for a third consecutive delay in the iqama renewal process.
Check If the MOI Jawazat Receives The Payment
So, you successfully transfer transactions. Now it’s time to check if the moi jawazat has received the payment or not. Absher portal has a dedicated service, Query Available Funds’. By using that, you can know about the receiving status.
To do that, log in to your Absher account. And click on query available funds. Enter the iqama number and click on proceed. All the available payments show in the next window. I have a detailed article on that. check it at How To Check Iqama Renewal Fees Paid Or Not
To avoid hefty fines and penalties, you also must know about the iqama expiry date and validity.