In Saudi Arabia, with the help of MOL (Ministry Of Labor) online web portal, you can check iqama red green color status, also known as nitaqat status.
You need to enter the details of either border number, iqama number, or passport number on the “الاستعلام عن موظف وافد” page on the ministry of labor online platform.
Check Iqama Red Green Color Status
Let’s begin the procedure to check iqama red green color status with the help of the border number. To do that,
- Visit the ministry of labor MOL online website
- Enter the border number in the “رقم الحدود” field
- Enter 6-digit captcha code
- Click on “بحث” /Search
On the next screen, the system fetches details about iqama red green status, and shows the following pieces of information on the screen.
- Full Name: الاسم
- Work permit number of the worker: رقم العامل
- Huroob Status : حالة العامل
- Validity of Company’s Work Permit: تراخيص المنشأه
- Nitaqat / Iqama Color Status: تقييم المنشاة
2- Use Iqama Number on MOL
You can also use your iqama number on the ministry of labor website for iqama color check status in 2022. The procedure is as follows,
- Visit MOL online portal
- Enter iqama number in the “رقم الإقامة” field
- Select nationality from the drop-down menu “الجنسية“
- Enter the 6-digit captcha code in “رمز التحقق“
- Click on Search
The automated system shows iqama color status by writing red, green low, green high, or yellow in front of the establishment rating “تقييم المنشاة“.
How To Check Nitaqat Status On MOL
To check nitaqat status, visit “الاستعلام عن موظف وافد” service page on the MOL web portal and do the following procedure.
- Visit “الاستعلام عن موظف وافد” page on the Ministry of Labor portal
- Enter Iqama/ Residency number in رقم الاقامہ field
- Select “Nationality.”
- Enter the 6-digit captcha code
- Click on the “Search.” button
Scroll down on the next screen to check nitaqat status of your company or sponsor.
- You can see “ Low Green” written in front of “Establishment Rating.” It means that nitaqat status is safe and your company/Kafeel is fulfilling the requirements as per Govt. rules and regulations.
Status in Arabic in case Google doesn’t translate it.
Platinum Status In Nitaqat
As you know there are 4 categories in iqama red green color status. The premium category is Platinum nitaqat status.
The company has more Saudi citizens employees than the required number and is continuously maintaining or increasing that.
If the nitaqat status shows in Arabic, you don’t need to worry. I am providing the English meanings of the words. Just check the picture below. These iqama colors represent the status of Kafeel/Company. It is also known as Nitaqat, a system introduced by Saudi Govt. You can read more details here.
- How To Check New Iqama Number Issued or Not Using Border – Passport Number
- How To Check Huroob Status Online – Verify Your Iqama
- How To Check Name Of Anyone With Iqama Number
- How To Check Efada Medical Report Online For Iqama In Saudi Arabia| MyKSA
- How To Check Iqama Transfer Status – Naqal Kafala | MyKSA