Are you looking for ways to check the name of any expatriate with iqama number? The good news is that you can find it. MOL (Ministry of Labor) helps the finders through its online portal. When a worker reaches in Saudi Arabia, the labour ministry registers his details in its database and issue a work permit.
The procedure to check the name of a resident with iqama number is simple. You need to visit the MOL portal using the following link. MOL Portal Online.
Now You have three options to use.
- You can use the Border number. It is written on the passport by hand. The Saudi Authorities write it down at the time of immigration.
- Use the Iqama number
- Enter Passport number if the iqama is not issued
- Enter any of the above details and the captcha code. Then, click on the Submit button.
The portal fetches the details and shows the following information on the screen.
- Full name of the expatriate
- Registration number (Work permit number)
- Huroob Status
- Iqama status ( Red green yellow)
- And, the Status of the company.
The ministry of labor portal covers a major chunk of the workers. yet there are few exceptions. The data and the names of domestic workers do not show. the same goes for the case of dependants. Their details also don’t appear.
The reason is that the labor ministry doesn’t register dependents and domestic workers. Jawazat registers both categories. Because the dependants are not eligible to do any work or a business. And, the domestic workers ( Personal drivers, maids) don’t pay any maktab amal fees. They enjoy exemption.
You may also like to know about Wazarat Amal office locations and helpline