Qiwa is an online platform by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia. Being part of the Labor Reforms Initiative, The platform facilitates the employees with all services related to employment.
In Qiwa platform, the resident workers can view and update their employment contracts as well as calculating the end of service benefits. You can do Qiwa registration online easily. Just make sure you have already signed up in absher.
The Post Covers
How To Register On Qiwa Portal Online
- Visit the qiwa site by clicking on the link to register. https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-up
- Enter Iqama Number in the first option
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on “Verify My Information”
- Enter 6-digit OTP received on the mobile number registered in Absher. And click on “Next”
- Enter your best email, choose a password, and click on “Next”
- Enter the Mobile number registered in absher and click on “Send” to receive a 4-digit confirmation code.
- Enter confirmation code, agree with terms and conditions and click on “Create Account“
Congratulations! You have signed up in Qiwa platform successfully. The next screen shows the dashboard of qiwa.
Qiwa Registration Fees.
It’s a perception that Qiwa portal charges a fee for registration. But it’s a myth. There is no fee for qiwa registration or sign-up. It’s totally free because the platform serves both, employees and companies electronically. However, the fees for iqama transfer, renewal, and expiry are charged by their relevant authorities.