Absher has an option which helps to check if any case is registered against you or not. This service is called “Generalization Report Query.” There are many cases when Kafeels have disputes with employees. They report huroob and log in a theft report also. In other words, we can say that Kafeels claim that You own their some amount ( Say 10,000 riyals) and You are also absent from work. Let’s see how can we check such report.
- You will find two options. First one is “Public Query Available funds,” and the second and last option is “Generalization Report Query.” Tap on it.
- To check any case, tap on, “START USING SERVICE.”
- If there is any case against you, the status will show it. However, if there is no case, it will not show any result, you will see “there is no Generalization report against you.” Which means that you are safe and need not worry.
How was the post, was it helpful to you? Give us your feedback by commenting below.
You may also like to read, Query iqama validity in English Dates.
- Check Traffic Violations, Fines and Vehicle Number Online In Saudi Arabia
- Check Huroob Status In Saudi Arabia | Latest 2020 Online
- Check Available Iqama Funds And Balance Online | Latest | 2020 | MyKSA
- Check Exit Re Entry Visa Validity (Eserve) KSA | Latest | 2020
- Check Iqama Status Red, Green For Nitaqat Categories | Latest 2020