In Saudi Arabia, it is important to check nitaqat status or iqama red green yellow because you can get benefits from many services related to Iqama and your job/profession. You can do the task by using the Ministry of Labour, MOL online portal.
Furthermore, you can also check kafeel and huroob status by the method I am going to share with you.
The Post Covers
Nitaqat Status | Iqama Red Green Yellow Online
Let’s begin the procedure for nitaqat status and iqama red green. The process is online by using the ministry of labor portal. To do that,
- Click/Tap on this link MOI Service
Please Note: Google chrome can translate from Arabic to English. Mostly this option activates while using chrome on a smartphone. Besides, provide only one piece of information at a time, Border number, Iqama number, or Passport number. You don’t need to provide all the data at once.
- If you want to use the Border/Boundary number, then enter it in the first option, enter six-digit code, and Tap/Click on Search.
- If you use the 2nd option (We recommend it), enter Iqama/ Residency number. enter “Nationality.” Just enter the six-digit code shown below the nationality option and Click/Tap on “Search.”
- If you use the 3rd option, then enter your Passport number, enter “Nationality.” Just enter the six-digit code shown below and Click/Tap on “Search.”
- Scroll Down, and you will see the status as shown in the picture below.
- You can see “ Low Green” written in front of “Establishment Rating.” It means that nitaqat Status or iqama red green yellow color is safe and your company/Kafeel is fulfilling the requirements as per Govt. rules and regulations.
Status in Arabic in case Google doesn’t translate it.
If the status shows in Arabic, you don’t need to worry. We are providing the English meanings of the words. Just check the picture below. These iqama colors represent the status of Kafeel/Company. It is also known as Nitaqat, a system introduced by Saudi Govt. You can read more details about nitaqat here.
Check Huroob Online.
Huroob (absent from work report) status is also available on the same page. You can see in the above picture that work Status is ” On the Job.” which means that there is no huroob reporting. But if the Work status shows ” Absent From Work” or “تغيب عن العمل” then it means that the person has a Huroob.
It is possible that the color of iqama status is green, yellow, or even red. Because huroob is information to the authorities about the absence of the worker. And it has nothing to do with nitaqat categories.
We have a dedicated post on huroob status and removal procedure. You can view it by Clicking Here.