Are you worried about the hidden subscriptions deducting STC sim balance?. And you don’t know about the cancellation procedure?. No worries, because I am going to tell you how to deactivate STC services. These can be an internet package, an SMS service, or a calling minutes subscription.
You can deactivate them by sending a code in SMS, by MySTC app, and by calling the helpline. Let’s explore the above 3 methods one by one. And, decide yourself which one are you going to choose.
The Post Covers
Deactivate All STC Services On Sim Card
Before, we deactivate or cancel STC services, either an unknown STC internet package or a calling offer. We must know about all the activated services. Once we determine the subscriptions consuming the balance, then we can cancel them easily.
Send A Code Through SMS
To check about the active packages, send a blank SMS to 800444. The replying message shows all the activated offers on the sim. But wait, you can notice more than that. The SMS is showing the procedure to cancel the services also. (See the image below.)
You can see that the above STC number has 2 subscriptions, Pakistan Cricket and Pakistan news. Let’s deactivate the Pakistan News service. To cancel it,
- In the message, write U (space) Unsubscription code and send to 800444
- Example: U 47032
- Send to 800444
The selected service will deactivate after a few minutes. And, you will receive a confirmation message also. Select each service one by one and follow the above procedure until you are done.
Use MySTC App To Cancel, Deactivate STC Services
STC provides an unsubscription service in its MySTC app. It shows all services and internet packages active on your sim. You have to confirm the cancellation of any service. As no need to send a message and deactivating packages one by one. First, do registration in MySTC. After successful registration,
- Open MySTC app
- On the main screen, tap on ‘Manage’
- Now tap on Subscriptions
- On the Subscription page, you will find all your services.
In the image below, 2 services are active; Sawa friends and Family and Pakistan Cricket.
- To cancel Pakistan Cricket under Content Service, tap on it
- Now tap on Unsubscribe. A new message pops out for confirmation. Tap on Confirm to cancel the service.
Call The Helpline
Another way to cancel and deactivate STC services and subscriptions is by calling the helpline. You can do it by
- Call at 900
- Select 1 to get help for the sim you are calling from
- Again select 1 for packages and services
- To cancel services, select 3
- Select 1 to cancel the service.
- How To Check Sawa (STC ) Internet Balance And Remaining Data
- How To Transfer Balance From STC To STC, Jawwy, Zain And Mobily
- How To Transfer Balance From STC Sawa To International Numbers | 2021
- Check How Many Sims Registered in Iqama | Latest Method
- How To Borrow Loan, Recharge, Load From STC | MyKSA